Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hey y'all!

It's been a rough two weeks for me at work; training for a new brand, lots and lots of angry customers, and the Mother's Day rush from hell, BUT I made it through and am back with my old brand and happier than ever...guess I'll never complain about too many hours again LOL.

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you probably already know how much I love the  Bioré brand, seriously, I'm always super excited when I receive an email from them with new products to try and I almost always end up finding a new must-have skincare product when I do.  So naturally when  Bioré sent me an email a couple of weeks ago asking if I wanted to try out a couple of their must-have skincare products,  I said yes and when they arrived I couldn't wait to give them a try!

I received the Bioré Free Your Pores Pore Detoxifying Foam Cleanser and the  Bioré Free Your Pores Makeup Remover Towelettes from Bioré to try out recently and I've had a lot of fun adding them to my skincare routine for a little test run!  

Let's talk first about the Bioré Pore Detoxifying Foam Cleanser!  This cleanser tones, cleans and stimulates your skin, infused with eucalyptus extract, this self-foaming cleanser detoxifies skin and pores by removing surface toxins. The result: healthier-looking, refreshed skin. Gentle enough to use every day, this cleanser will have you feeling refreshed and renewed with every use.  I have to be honest and tell you that I was a little skeptical about the eucalyptus and though the tingling effect it had on my skin did take me a little by surprise, I was pleasantly surprised by how clean my skin felt after using it!  I'm a big fan of pore cleaners anyway and this one is no exception!  You can pick up the Bioré Pore Detoxifying Foam Cleanser wherever Biore products are sold and at less than $7, this pore cleanser may just be your next beauty must-have!



Next up is my favorite of the two products, the  Bioré Free Your Pores Makeup Remover Towelettes.  These makeup removing towelettes work to instantly dissolve dirt and pore-clogging makeup, even the tough stuff like waterproof mascara!  I'm not typically a fan of makeup removing towelettes, my eyes are far too sensitive to use most of them, but I was very pleasantly surprised by not only how little they irritated my eyes, but by how well they worked!  Again, you can pick up the Bioré Free Your Pores Makeup Remover Towelettes wherever Bioré products are sold and at around $7 for 30 of them, they're a steal!


Since I'm a big proponent of "seeing is believing", I thought I'd do a little review video showing you the products in action...you can check that out below!



 If you're not impressed by how well the makeup removing towelettes removed all of that makeup, then you must not be a hard-core makeup junkie like me, cause those are freakin' awesome! If you're looking for a couple of new products to add to your skincare routine and you love Bioré products like I do, then you have to check these two out!  

Until next time!

Disclosure:  I received the products listed above in order to facilitate my review...all opinions are 100% my own!

 
 

3 comments :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!