Recently I had the opportunity to try out the Sustainable Earth collection from Staples and it couldn't have come at a better time. Around the same time I accepted the Sustainable Earth review, I found out that I was hired as a work-from-home agent for 1800flowers.com and the arrival of the Sustainable Earth products on my very first day of work, couldn't have been better timing! While my job is only temporary for the Mother’s Day holiday, I’m constantly at my desk working on something having great office supplies and products is a must.
Staples is my go-to place for office supplies and just in time for spring, and to help you get organized and maybe even do a little spring office cleaning, they have a ton of fresh, vibrant, colorful new products that will have you welcoming spring in style. Staples also recently introduced their Sustainable Earth collection, which is an eco-preferable product line featuring your favorite office supplies in an updated, earth-friendly way.
About Sustainable Earth by Staples…
Sustainable Earth by Staples™ eco-preferable products are made with the environment in mind. These eco-preferable products are made with renewable resources, recycled materials and/or are third party certified to validate their environmental attributes. From the breakroom to the boardroom, these products help to lessen your impact on the environment.
The Sustainable Earth Line from Staples features several different products that are all eco-friendly including;
- Calculator (made with 100% recycled casing and buttons from the recycled ink and toner cartridges from their Staples Rewards program $3.99)
- Stapler (made from recycled ink and toner cartridges, available in 2 sizes)
- Notebooks (Notebook and paper are made from 80% sugarcane plant fiber waste –after sugarcane is processed and crushed to make sugar, the waste is converted into paper, available in 2 sizes)
- Clipboards and Clipfolios (made from 100% recycled paperboard, $2.99 and $5.99)
- 3 Tab File Folders and 5 Tab Hanging File Folders (Made of 100% recycled post-consumer content)
- Sustainable Earth Copy Paper (Made from 95% sugarcane fibers –reduces the need to harvest trees to make paper, available for $59.99 for a case
- Sustainable Earth by Staples Envelopes (100% post consumer paper, meets or exceeds the Government Printing Office’s and EPA’s standard for recycled paper)
While I really do thoroughly enjoy all of the products from the Sustainable Earth collection, my absolute favorites are the notebooks and clipboard. The notebooks are sturdy and perfect for taking notes and the clipboards are just so handy and oh so chic, they just make me smile. And just in case the Sustainable Earth collection didn’t get you excited enough, I also want to introduce you to the Avant spring colored pens…who doesn’t get excited about pens?
The Avant colored pens have a modern design and offer a smooth, superior writing experience. With interchangeable ink refills available in Silk Scribe and gel inks in blue, black and red and with the introduction of three fun new colors mint green, light pink and light blue) the Avant is an experience in the fine art of putting pen to paper.
Be sure to follow @Staples on Twitter and “Like” Staples on Facebook for the latest on new products and deals!
How would you like to win the entire Sustainable Earth collection by Staples and the Avant pen? Check out the details and enter the giveaway below…good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received the products above in order to facilitate this review, all thoughts and opinions about the products or company are my own and were not influenced in any way by the brand or representing PR.