*Updated at bottom with winner*
Thanks to everyone who entered!
Every year around this time I notice a huge difference in my skin, it can go from soft and moisturized one minute to dry and itchy the next. I have always had moderately dry skin, but when the weather changes it wreaks havoc on my already problematic dry skin.
I’ve been an avid user of Vaseline’s line of skin care products for most of my adult life (Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion is, and has been, my go-to hand lotion for years) so when I was given the chance to try out a new body lotion from Vaseline I was very excited! New Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 is a breakthrough in moisturizing technology delivering superior moisture through all layers of the skin! So what makes Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 different from other body lotions? The ingredient used in most body lotions on the market to attract and hold moisture is glycerin, and while glycerin is effective at penetrating the skins core it sinks into the skin and leaves the outermost layer of skin virtually unprotected. The recent discovery of Stratys-3 ( a breakthrough in moisturizing technology) in late September Vaseline has launched a breakthrough in body lotion…Vaseline Sheer Infusion With Stratys-3 “the most powerful moisturizing complex on the market”. Three ingredients work together to make Vaseline Sheer Infusion a powerful tool in the fight against dry, itchy skin; glycerol quat, glycerin, and Hydroxy Ethyl Urea all work together to give Vaseline Sheer Infusion the power to moisturize through all layers of the skin. Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 is available in in three variants;
- Botanical Blend: which contains botanical cypress extract and eucalyptus extract known for soothing skin benefits. It also features sap boost scent with hints of Fiji apple and Chinese mandarin, water lily and stephanotis flowers and Baltic amber and musk. And it smells amazing!
- Mineral Renewal: containing enriching minerals found in healthy skin for when your skin feels tired and depleted. Scent features a blend of crisp pear, fresh bergamot, and the floralcy of apple blossom and white peony with a hint of ginger essence.
- Vitamin Burst: contains vitamins B5 and E to help give your skin a vitamin boost. Ferngully scent includes blend of sparkling citrus and red currant berries, pear and rhubarb, and enlivening flowers and spices.
I received all three variants to review. The very first thing I noticed was how smooth and silky the lotion is (not at all sticky or grainy feeling). I tend to shy away from lotions (even if they work well) if they have a sticky or grainy feel to them, but the Vaseline Sheer Infusion did not…major points from me! Of course the scent of all of the lotions were amazing as well, my personal favorite however is the Botanical Blend!
Buy it! Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 is available at food, drug, and mass retailers nationwide!
Win it! To be entered into this giveaway all you need to do is leave me a comment on this post telling me why you want to win this prize…that’s it! This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries are counted!
Extra Entries! Please leave separate comments for each extra entry!
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising via my RSS feed, email, or on Blogger…2 extra entries each!
- Follow Misadventures in Baby Raising on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway…1 Tweet Per Day = 1 Extra Entry Per Day!
- Join the Blastoff network with me (it’s free, easy, and can save and make you some extra money) just click on the following link and sign up http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/allisonproffitt…5 extra entries!
- Become a Fan of Misadventures in Baby Raising on Facebook…3 extra entries!
- Blog about this giveaway with links to Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 and this post…5 extra entries!
- Enter any of the other giveaways on Misadventures in Baby Raising…1 extra entry per additional entry!
- Comment on any non-giveaway post…1 extra entry each!
This giveaway ends on Friday November 6, 2009 at 11:59 PM EDT. One winner will be chosen via Random.org and posted on this post! Winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize, failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting prize and me choosing another winner!
US and Canadian residents only please!
The winning number is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-11-07 15:58:56 UTC
And our winner is: