Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, August 11, 2012

I can’t believe it’s August already, I mean, it seems like July 4th was just a few days ago—guess time does fly when you’re having fun! 

school

If you’re like me, you’re probably counting down the days until your child(ren) go back to school and while I always look forward to the first day back from summer break, there are so many things that are changing for me this fall, making the impending change in seasons bittersweet for me. 

While my husband will be bugging the piss outta me this fall with his classes, which is stressful enough times ten all by itself, I’ll also have children in all three school buildings this year…that’s a big adjustment!  Our oldest, my step-son L, will be a Freshman in high school this year (this boy was 8 when my husband and I got together), two of my girls, Drama Teen and Sporty Spice, will be in the middle school, and my Lil Man,and I’m not even sure I can type this without crying, will be going to Kindergarten…I’m going to need a LOT of tissues for that one.  As for me, well, I’m taking a much needed break from my classes this semester (I haven’t had one of those in a long, long time) and hopefully spending lots of one-on-one time with my darling Lil Diva. 

So while I look forward to enjoying the gorgeous Fall weather and scenery that's on the horizon  (it’s seriously beautiful in Southern Ohio in the Fall) , I don’t look forward letting go of my only boy and sending him out into a world where he’ll eventually realize that it’s not so cool to be a Momma’s Boy (God please let him believe this for as long as possible, preferably until after college). 

Since this post is in serious need of a little sunshine, there is something that’s super awesome about the impending back-to-school hoopla—Misadventures in Baby Raising’s 3rd annual Back-to-School Blowout!

Starting Monday August 13th we’ll be giving you a week jam packed with everything back-to-school; from the hottest shoes of the season to the best products to help mom survive shopping for school supplies and packing lunch boxes.

Mark your calendars…our Back-to-School Blowout begins on Monday (August 13th)!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!