Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I absolutely love summertime; the gorgeous weather, relaxing all day with my kids in the pool, BBQ's and campfires at night, but the one thing I absolutely detest about summer, is the bugs and I'm sure I'm not alone in my dislike for all of the creepy, crawly, flying annoyances that summer brings with it.  Since we do spend a lot of time outside in the summer, I am always looking for products that keep those bugs away and since it's inevitable that someone is going to get bit by something before summers end, I'm always looking for products that help deal with the aftermath of those bites.


I've always been a big fan of the Burt's Bees brand, I mean their lip balms have been some of my favorites for as long as I can remember, but did you know that they also have a full line of outdoor products that are designed to help make summer more enjoyable by keeping the bugs away?  If you have little ones going away to summer camp, or if you have a camping trip planned for the family this summer, you're definitely going to want to check out this line!  Burt's Bees was kind enough to send me all three products from the Burt's Bees Outdoor products line to check out and share my thoughts about with all of you!

The Burt's Bees Outdoor products are designed to help keep the bugs away while you're outside enjoying all of the amazing summer activities that summertime allows, but they also have you covered just in case you get any bug bites, bumps or bruises.  I received the Burt’s Bees Herbal Insect Repellent,
Burt’s Bees Bug Bite Relief, and the Burt’s Bees Res-Q Ointment recently to try out and this review couldn't have come at a better time as we've been outside enjoying all that summer has to offer, as often as possible.  I've always been a strong believer in wearing an insect repellent in the summertime, but it's so hard to find one that I don't mind the smell of, that actually works.  I'm really liking the Burt's Bees Herbal Insect Repellent, it has a nice smell and I can definitely tell a difference in the amount of insect bites I see on myself and my kids when using this product.  The other product from the line that really impressed me is the Burt's Bees Res-Q Ointment, I swear, I've found a hundred and one uses for this stuff and it really does seem to lessen the annoyingness of bug bites...major score! 


If you're looking for some great outdoor products to throw into your child's overnight bag for summer camp, or maybe you're looking for a new insect repellent to try for yourself, I'd definitely recommend giving the Burt's Bees Outdoor Essentials a try!  You can pick up all three of the products mentioned above, wherever Burt's Bees products are sold, products range in price from around $6 to $8.

Disclosure:  I received the products mentioned above in order to facilitate my review...all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!