Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, June 26, 2014

I showed y'all the state that our new house was in when we started working on it...pretty bad huh!?!  I'm very happy to report that we have gotten a ton of work completed and that it looks completely different now...thank goodness!  While I'm pretty sure that I hated this house every single second, of every single day, when we were working on it, I'm so glad that we didn't give up because now it's truly home to us and I couldn't be happier!

I decided to share with you pictures of our new house one room at a time, mostly because we still have a ton of work to do, but also because I think it's more fun that way.  So I'm going to start with our living room, which is my very favorite room of the house, it's not completely finished yet (there is still trim that needs to be painted and replaced), but for the most part it is perfect...at least to us!















And there you have it, my favorite room in the house our living room! Sure, it's not all the way finished yet, but I really love how it came together!  I can't wait to show you the next room so stay tuned!

Until next time...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!