Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

biore-logo
A couple of weeks ago I celebrated another birthday, while it wasn’t the one I dread above all others (40), it does put me another year closer to it…and I don’t like it! 

The older I get, the more I realize how important it is to take care of my skin, because whether it’s due to good genes or just plain good luck, I don ‘t have really any wrinkles (except for the three deep lines in my forehead that I hate so much) and I’d like to keep it that way  Of course, taking care of my skin means that I have to remember not to go to bed with makeup on (I do that way too much) and establish a skincare routine that I can actually stick to and let’s face it, that’s not always an easy thing to do  Thank goodness Bioré knows what women need in a skincare routine and they make it so easy for you to take great care of your skin at home and on the go!
 
Chances are that you’re familiar with the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, but did you know that Bioré also has a great Warming Anti-blackhead Cream Cleanser?  I’ve been using the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for years, I love them for quickly removing blackheads, but the Bioré Warming Anti-blackhead cream cleanser kicks it up a notch and not only removes unsightly blackheads, but also prevents new blackheads from forming—and it works! 
biore-blackhead-cream-cleanser

Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser ($7.99): The ideal prep for the most romantic night of the year, the warming cleanser pampers skin as it whisks away buildup and oil. The powerful daily line of defense against clogged, congested pores contains Zeolite, a special mineral clay that warms on contact with water, and Salicylic acid, a powerful yet gentle ingredient that penetrates pores to help fight breakouts by dissolving clogged oil.  biore-pore-strips

Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips ($9.99 for 14 strips): Lift out any stubborn dirt and oil with the ultimate antidote to clogged pores and blackheads. The perfect final step to your cleansing ritual, the hard-working, oil-free pore strips remove deep-down dirt in just one use for a clear complexion. Tea tree oil cleanses skin and rids pores of bacteria as witch hazel reduces redness and inflammation. Menthol minimizes redness and provides a tingling cooling sensation that signals a deep clean.

With five kiddos to chauffeur around and unless to-do lists keeping me busy most days, I can’t always find time in my busy schedule for an all-out skincare routine every night, but Bioré makes it easy to take care of your skin on the go with the Bioré® Skincare’s Daily Cleansing Cloths and Makeup Removing Towelettes.  I’m new to these two Bioré products, but thanks to the very awesome PR people who rep Bioré, I was able to try out all of the products above, including the Daily Cleansing Cloths and Makeup Removing Towelettes! 

biore Collage

I have to admit, even  though I know that I should always remove my makeup at night, sometimes I’m just too tired to do it, enter Bioré Makeup Removing Towelettes and removing my makeup is a breeze!  And the best part is that I don’t have to lug around 5 different types of makeup remover when I travel, I can just pop the Bioré® Skincare’s Daily Cleansing Cloths and Makeup Removing Towelettes in my purse or bag and I have one product that does the job of several in a convenient, to-go package—pure genius!  Since I definitely believe that seeing is believing, I thought I’d share a video with you of the Bioré Makeup Removing Towelettes in action!



While I did use the Bioré Makeup Removing Towelettes to remove eye makeup, it is recommended that you don’t use get the product in your eyes, but I use them nightly to remove mine with little to no irritation, just wanted to throw that out there!

I’ve always loved the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, but I’m so glad that I found three more Bioré that work great and make my nightly skincare routine that much simpler—thanks Bioré!
You can find these Bioré products wherever beauty products are sold! 

Disclosure:  I received the products mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!