Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Distance Doodler logoWhile I appreciate the role of technology in my children’s lives, I also love seeing them be creative without the help of a smartphone or tablet.  I have to admit, though all of my children do love playing all of the games and apps on their devices, they do also love to just take a break from technology and color a picture or engage in creative play (this usually means they’re running around the house acting like super heroes, but hey, I’ll take what I can get).  It’s no wonder that they were super psyched with one of our latest review items (the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler) arrived at the house.

If you have little ones, you may have heard about the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler, if not, let me tell you all about the little thing I like to call, “Mommy’s Time-Out Helper”.

distance-doodler-collage

About the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler…

Glow Crazy™ Distance Doodler™ from Techno Source, glow-in-the-dark play has never been more fun! The Distance Doodler™ light pen uses patented and safe laser-light technology that allows kids to draw, write and play games on special glow cling canvases from up to 15 feet away. Stick the removable glow clings to ceilings and walls, then doodle from a distance with the laser beam or use the wide beam to design up close and create fun silhouettes. Kids can let their glow creations fade or “glow over” them with the light wand to clear their canvas and start again. New for 2013, an illuminating light brush attaches to the end of the pen for creating brilliant strokes of light, glow-in-the-dark sparkles and more.

We received the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler while the kiddos were still on break from Christmas and it was one of the things that kept them occupied longest during those long, cold two weeks off school.  Lil Man and Lil Diva seemed to love the Distance Doodler as much, if not more, than the toys they received for Christmas (at one point my husband turned to me and said, “Why did we just spend all of that $ on the mountain of toys in their rooms?”).  As a matter of fact, the only thing I didn’t like about the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler, is that they fought over the doodler (I suppose that’s the correct title for the wand?").   Lil Man and Lil Diva and even Sporty Spice, all give the Distance Doodler 2 big thumbs up!  Check out the video below and see what the Distance Doodler can really do!

 

Be sure to check out Glow Crazy on Facebook and Follow Glow Crazy on Twitter for the latest product news!

BUY IT!

If you have little ones who love to express their creativity, you definitely want to check out the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler!  You can pick it up at Walmart and Toys ‘R’ Us for $19.99.

Disclosure:  I received the product listed above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!