Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I live in a small town in Ohio  whose total population is less than 2000 people; aside from the occasional break in, we don’t really have much of a crime rate here, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t occasionally feel the need for a little extra security.  

Last summer after a series of break-ins in our neighborhood, my husband and I security-guardtalked about the possibility of hiring a security company to come in and install alarms and possibility surveillance in and around our home, we even did some digging online and found several that were a good fit.  One of the companies that we came across was guardNOW who in addition to offering security guards for business, also provide security guards for personal use in home and wherever else a security guard  is needed.  I love that guardNOW offers on demand security services in several areas, I have to admit, the idea of having a personal security guard to protect me and my home, is pretty appealing.  Since our town isn’t crime-laden, my husband kind of nipped the whole personal security guard thing in the bud before it even got off the ground (darn the luck), but since I do plan on becoming this big, huge blogger one day (in my dreams maybe) if the need for personal security ever becomes real, I’ll know just who to turn to! 

The break-ins from last summer ended almost as soon as they began when the people responsible were caught and arrested and  our neighborhood went right back to the same relaxed day to day routines that we’ve always had, but I’d be lying if I said the possibility of it happening again isn’t always in the back of my head.  I’m always so thankful that our town is relatively safe, as I know it could be much worse than the occasional break-in,  but it never hurts to know that there are options available for keeping me and my family safe, should the need ever arise. 

*Sponsored Content

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!