Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, January 4, 2013

I think I might be one of the only parents in the world who doesn’t believe that technology is a bad thing for their kids.  I mean, I do believe that there is definitely a lot of technology dependency with kids, but for the most part I think that letting your children use their iPod’s and iPhone’s to download apps and play, is perfectly healthy.  My kiddos all have iPod’s and smart phones and tablets, so they’re constantly downloading apps so whenever I get the chance to check out a new app, they’re always the first in line to try them out…which is exactly what happened when I told them about Zimmiz.

Zimmiz-Logo

About Zimmiz…

Zimmiz, is an out of this world app that gives your children (the app is designed for children 4 and up) a virtual friend to laugh with. 

Like any young friend, Zimmiz shows a range of playful emotions and reactions – 300+ animations and responses!  Zimmiz laughs when tickled, forgets to cover his mouth when he sneezes, closes his eyes when he gets tired, becomes annoyed when poked, blows bubbles with gum, sings, repeats, fogs up the screen, chokes on his food, burps and even…farts! When Zimmiz is dropped, held upside down or given a little shake, he may laugh, get dizzy, or, worse, get sick!  Children simply slide open his mouth to access cool games – and they can make their Zimmiz entirely their own by customizing its eyes and skin color as well as the shape of its nose, lips, teeth and signature birthmark with millions of possible combinations!  Zimmiz owners can save the unique look that they create for their Zimmiz “freemium” app and, for just $0.99, they can change the look of their Zimmiz as often as they like.

In addition to the app, there’s also the Zimmiz plush, a specially-designed plush toy  featuring pose-able hands and antennas as well as a pocket for snuggly slipping the iPhone inside is now available at BuildABear.com!  We recently had the chance to check out both the app and the adorable Zimmiz plush and I have to say, I haven’t had this much fun doing a review, in a long time.  I LOVE the facial expressions (which are very lifelike) I just had to share some of the ones I managed to capture…adorable isn’t it?

Zimmiz-Collage

Before the Zimmiz plush arrived for my review, I downloaded the Zimmiz app just to try it out and had a blast.  When my Zimmiz plush arrived, I almost couldn’t believe how much more adorable Zimmiz became…seriously, if you download the app for your kids (and I suggest you do…it’ s just so darn cute) and they love it, then you must get the Zimmiz plush…it’s like the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen times 10! 

You can download the Free Zimmiz app in the App Store on iPod and iPhone…(an Android version is in the works).  The Zimmiz plush is available at Build-a-Bear Workshop for $20.00. Want to see what all of the talk is about?  Check out the Zimmiz Demo below.

 

How cute is that?  My Lil Diva could sit and play with the Zimmiz plush and app for hours, I’m pretty sure that means she likes it.  Make sure you check out Zimmiz on Facebook! 

Disclosure:  I received the product above in order to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!