Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, April 20, 2012

image
I was very fortunate this past winter to have pretty healthy kiddos, aside from a few runny noses and the occasional stomach bug, my children remained pretty much illness free through winter!  Major score…if you’re a mom, then you are most definitely shaking your head in agreement right about now!  I  on the other hand, was not so lucky!

Between fighting sinus infections, bronchitis, and a stomach bug (and losing 5 pounds as a result…not that I’m complaining) and flu-like symptoms that had me out of commission for a little over a week, I’ve definitely had my fair share of illnesses this past winter. 

With my first cold this past winter I caught it early and fought against the cold bug with Cold EEZE! 
I’ve used Cold EEZE in the past with much success and when I started sniffling and coughing I remembered that I had received Cold EEZE to review a couple of days before and so I grabbed it and took the first dose!  I have to say, though I did still get a cold and exhibit some symptoms they were much milder than normal and the cold only lasted a couple of days, both of which I attribute to Cold EEZE’s awesome cold bug kicking ability! 

If you’ve never used Cold EEZE then you most definitely need to check it out; take a look at some of the ways that Cold EEZE helps make suffering through a nasty cold a thing of the past!
Cold-EEZE reduces the duration of the common cold by nearly half.
It actually shortens your cold to help you get well sooner!
Here are a few things you should know:Cold-EEZE
  • Cold-EEZE treatment should begin as soon as possible when the very first symptoms of a cold start to appear, such as scratchy or sore throat, coughing, stuffiness, etc.
  • The Cold-EEZE brand is the #1 pharmacist-recommended zinc cold remedy. (Source: Pharmacy Times OTC survey – June 2011, page 18)
  • Cold-EEZE uses natural flavors and has no preservatives or colors. It is non-drowsy, non-agitating and does not affect blood pressure.
  • Cold-EEZE has millions of fans!
I have to say, given the choice between suffering through a cold for goodness knows how long or taking Cold EEZE, Cold EEZE is a clear winner every time!  If you’re starting the cold bug coming on you should definitely reach for the nearest Cold EEZE product and help make “Get Well Soon!” a reality!

Cold EEZE can be purchased at drug stores, mass retailers and online. 

matys-logo
I also had the chance to try a natural cough syrup that’s safe for the entire family—Maty’s! 
If you’re not familiar with Maty’s, it’s an all natural line of cough and cold medicine that are both good for you and effective on helping relieve some of the worst cold symptoms! 

I received a bottle of Maty’s All Natural Cough Syrup and it didn’t take long for me to test it out when Lil Diva got a nasty cough a few days before her dental surgery!  One of the things I hate most about children’s medicine is that there’s just not that many cough medicines that are safe for children under 4, that means that all-niters tending to coughing children is a definite reality for a Mom!  Maty’s All Natural Cough Syrup however, is safe to give to children age 1 and up…that’s such a life saver for me as a Mom! 

Here’s a little more about Maty’s All Natural Cough Syrup:
This syrup begins with real antioxidant rich buckwheat honey **Many of Mother Nature’s most powerful immune and support ingredients are then added. Unlike traditional over-the-counter cold medicines and homeopathic remedies, this product is food based; there are no harmful side effects. You can have peace of mind as well as a peaceful night’s sleep!**Matys-all-natural-poducts
Lil Diva had never tried honey before and since Maty’s All-Natural Cough Syrup contains honey (and tastes very much like it as well) I was unsure how she would react to taking it.  My children take medicine in one of two ways…the easy way (they open their mouths, in goes the medicine, and all is well with the world) and the hard way (screaming, running and spitting the medicine all over me and anything within a 5 foot radius) so I am always leery about giving them a new medicine.  To my surprise, Lil Diva took the cough medicine with little fan fare and spent the rest of the night pretty much cough free!  I must mention that I have also tried the Maty’s cough medicine on myself and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it seemed to work for me…this is definitely a product that I’ll be sure to keep in the house from now on! 

Maty’s All-Natural Cough Syrup can be purchased at drug stores, mass retailers and online.

Disclosure:  I received the products mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!