Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, February 13, 2012

I may or may not have mentioned the problem I’ve had with my almost teenage daughter (oh my God, I seriously just realized that next week I will officially be the mother of a teenager…scary stuff) trying to make her room smell good; seriously this child has taken everything from my plugins to candles to sprays…it drives me nuts!  So when I first heard about Scentportables I knew they had Taylor’s name all over them!

If you’re not familiar with Scentportables, please let me introduce you to one of my favorite new products for tweens and teens!

Scentportables

Slatkin & Co. Scentportables add fragrance and fun safely to any room or space-ideal for a child’s bedroom, closet, playroom or even a diaper bag! No need to light a match or plug these into a dangerous outlet. The Scentportables safely clip on to furniture and décor and easily hang on hooks to create a lasting fragrance. 

Slip your favorite Slatkin & Co. scented refill disk into any one of these fun designs for fragrance that lasts up to six weeks! The refill disks are available in your favorite scents such as Lilac Blossom, Sweet Pea, Vanilla Coconut and Fresh Linen

Scentportables ($6.50) and Refills ($5.00) available at Bath & Body Works.

Aside from the fact that the Scentportables holders are absolutely adorable, I love that they smell great and that my girls love them—I even caught Taylor telling one of her friends last weekend about them and then both of them commenting on how awesome they were!  Both of my oldest daughter’s loved the Scentportables and have already decided on which scented refills they would be snagging on our next visit to Bath & Body Works!

Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above from the company or PR to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!