Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alright all of you The Big Bang Theory fans…it’s time for more fun with the guys, and girls, of TBBT!  As I mentioned last week I’m working with WBWord on a fun campaign around The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD.  This week we’re talking about the work dynamic.

 

The guys on 'The Big Bang Theory' have a very fun and playful work dynamic, oftTBBT DVD coveren joking around with each other and playing games. Because they work at CalTech, most of their jokes revolve around astrophysics and Wolowitz's lack of a PhD! Describe your current or past work dynamic. Are you good friends with your co-workers? What fun jokes have you established with your work-mates?

This is an area where I don’t really have that much experience, well, experience in the traditional job field anyway.  My actual experience in an job setting is limited to the assistant manager positions that I worked before having children and becoming a stay-at-home-mom.  I do however, have nearly 3 years as a blogger and I would definitely say it’s more than a job.  SO…I am great friends with a couple of blogger that I met early on in my blogging journey!  It’s amazing that I can count ladies that I’ve never actually had the pleasure of meeting in real life as such good friends, but that’s just one of the many things that make blogging so unique and amazing.  While I’m not sure that there are really any “jokes” in the blogosphere that are comparable to those shared by the gang on TBBT, there are some things that we do all share and laugh at. 

 

Do you love The Big Bang Theory as much as I do?  Then make sure you pick up  The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD available here:  http://bit.ly/oLtFCY!

 

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!