Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

I know this phrase gets used too much, but man did this year fly by, seriously it seems like I maybe blinked around Easter and now Christmas is already over. 

Though this year did pass much too quickly it was a great year; I’ve “met” so many amazing bloggers, had the chance to connect with a ton of great companies, and had the pleasure of reviewing some amazing products.  While most of the products I’ve reviewed this past year have been great there are a few that I love and I wanted to share those with you!

 The following are my Top 7 Favorite Products of 2009!

In no particular order…there was no way I could choose one of these as my favorite!

 

  • The Skitter!  What can I say about this toy besides that my children LOVE it!  My stepson decided to take the Skitter off roading  this fall and sadly our Skitter didn’t survive the impact of the curb, but it was a definite favorite and I would even venture to say it was THE favorite product my kids got to review this year!  You can read my full review on the Skitter here
skitter_ride_on_toy__outdoor_toy_all[2]

 

  • Heaven’s Alchemy Perfume!  To be perfectly honest I can say with certainty that this was MY favorite product I reviewed this year.  I have always loved perfume and have always had a terrible time finding a scent that I love but with Heaven’s Alchemy they all smell incredible…my favorites are Kyoto and St. Petersburg.   I have never left the house with St. Petersburg on and not gotten at least a handful of comments on how amazing it smells…you HAVE to check it out…you can read my full review here!   yhst99649437449980_2082_8234654_thum

 

  • Head Chefs!  These kid-friendly utensils have been a blessing for my kids in the kitchen.  We use them on nearly every episode of Cooking With My Misadventurous Kids and around the kitchen daily.  I just can’t say enough good things about them.  You can read my review of them here
  • cup01110x255_thumb12

  • Sheer Cover!  I was absolutely skeptical about using a mineral foundation before I tried Sheer Cover but I tried it and have used it ever since.  I love the way the makeup feels (or more appropriately doesn’t feel) on my skin and the results are just so much better than any liquid, powder, or mousse foundation I have ever used.    You can read my full review and see my video demo of Sheer Cover here!   tn_minerals_thumb2
  • Kidorale!  I’ve been obsessed with rain boots and umbrellas since I was little and when I came across Kidorable I knew I had found something special.  Their rain gear is fashionable and functional which makes it a huge hit around here!  We love this company and I’m sure you will too.  Check out my review of Kidorable herekidorable_frog_125

  • Rebelle by Daisy Cook (Friendship Bags)!  This has to be one of the best ideas ever; handbags that are designed to share with your friends!  My girls love theirs and I have to admit they are quite cute!  You can see my full review of Rebelle by Daisy Cook here!image
  • Listerine Total Care mouthwash!  I know, this one may seem a little weird but this product is amazing!  I can not even begin to tell you how much of a difference this mouthwash has made.  It has made my smile look amazing and continues to make it even more amazing every day.  You can read my full review hereimage

I hope you guys enjoyed all of the product reviews and giveaways on Misadventures in Baby Raising this year.  I promise that the new year will bring lots of great new things to MIBR and some changes as well!  If you have a product that you discovered in 2009 that you love or can’t live without let me know in a comment, I’d love to check it out!

See y’all next year!

1 comment :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!