Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, December 5, 2009

rembrandt

When you’re a mommy it’s not always easy to find “me” time. Add in more than one child and the chances of you getting to the hair salon or going for a manicure are even less likely. A few weeks ago in between doing laundry and wiping runny noses I had a realization…I needed more “me” time. So that night when my fiancĂ© got home I handed him the baby and I headed toward the bathroom for some relaxation.

The first thing I reached for was the Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit I had received earlier that week for a review, no time like the present I thought, and besides I knew I wouldn't get away with spending two hours on myself for a long time. I have to admit I had quite a few reservations about whitening my teeth with something so strong, in the past I had used whitening mouthwash that had left my teeth sensitive for almost a week…not a good thing. I decided I deserved a beautiful smile in time for our holiday pictures so I went to work.

Before I get into my experience with the product I want to tell you guys a little bit about the Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit. First and foremost Rembrandt has the only 2 hour whitening kit on the market so it it the fastest whitening treatment from Rembrandt. Rembrandt says that their 2 hour whitening treatment is clinically shown to visibly whiten teeth in practically no time but that it starts working. The 2 hour whitening kit from Rembrandt comes with COMFYTRAY applicators that mold under hot water to form to your teeth and make for an easy and comfortable application. 2-hour-whitening-kit

As I said before I was leery of whitening with a two hour kit as I was afraid it was going to make my teeth super sensitive so I proceeded with caution. The first thing I noticed was how difficult it was to get the whitening trays to mold to my teeth, even after several attempts at molding them with the hot water the trays didn’t fit as snugly as I thought they should. After spending a good ten minutes getting the trays to where I could wear them comfortable I began my whitening. The actual process was very simple, squeeze one ampoule of whitening gel into each tray, insert into mouth and wear for 20 minutes, after that you remove and rinse the trays, wait ten minutes and do it again until you have used all of the ampoules. Since my trays didn’t fit as well as they needed to I had to keep my mouth closed for most of the two hours and a couple of times my tongue made contact with the gel which was very unpleasant, but my teeth never became sensitive which I was very surprised about. When all was said and done my teeth were much whiter which honestly I was surprised by, I’ve tried other whitening products in the past with little or no success and this product actually delivered results that were visible not only to me but my family as well. In my book that makes the Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening kit worth every penny of it’s $24.99 price tag.

Buy it! Why not give yourself the gift of a brighter smile this holiday season? The Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit, and many other amazing products from Rembrandt, are available at food, drug, mass-market chain stores, and specialty beauty retailers nationwide. You can also check out the Rembrandt website here to see videos of the 2 hour whitening kit in action and find out how to get a coupon for $5 off the Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit

You can also find out all about the Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Kit in Misadventures in Baby Raising’s Holiday Gift Guide!

1 comment :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!