So it's Day 11 of our Fun in the Sun summer blog party and I know I told y'all that there were only 11 days but I have a surprise....wait for it...we have one more awesome giveaway tomorrow so make sure you come back and check it out!
One of the things I hear over and over again from my kids in the summer (and all the rest of the year for that matter) is how bored they are. It is a never ending battle to amuse them and sometimes the task seems so daunting that I have no clue what to do about it. I learned very early on when I was still a fairly new mom that crayons, paper, and chalk will solve any argument, resolve any meltdown, and ease a big old case of boredom...needless to say Crayola products became a staple in my house years ago! And this summer Crayola is on a mission to get kids to get up and playing with their Crayola Outdoor Challenge!
With all of the technology our children are exposed to every day it's not always easy to get them excited about exercise and physical activity, but Crayola wants to help get children and families excited about getting outside and exercising their bodies and minds. With the help of Olympic Gold Medalist Dan O'Brien Crayola introduces their Outdoor Challenge! Crayola has added new and exciting products to their already rockin outdoor product line in an effort to get kids excited about outdoor play! We all know and love Crayola for their amazing products and affordable prices and this line is no exception, the new products include:
- Sidewalk Crayons offer kids more than pretty pastels to create outdoor masterpieces. Once reserved for bringing eways and sidewalks with unmatched brightness. For children 4 and up, suggested retail price is $4.99 for a set of 15 colors. to life, this new technology offers the richest, brightest, boldest colors for creating extraordinary outdoor artwork. The difference is striking, as the smooth, creamy colors lay down on driv
- The Rainbow Rake is a fun new way to create chalk messages and designs! Kids can adjust the arms for close lines or far-apart lines; use the rake to write giant messages and draw swirling, swooping lines! For children 4 and up, suggested retail price is $11.99 for one rake and 5 pieces of chalk.
- Kids can watch their art come to life with the 3D Jungle Safari Activity Set. Create a jungle safari, put on the 3D glasses and kids will feel like they are in the jungle! The set includes 1 bottle of sidewalk paint (7 fl. oz.), a paint brush, 1 pair of 3D glasses, 8 dual-ended sticks, 4 giant stencils and 1 how-to book. For children 6 and up, the suggested retail price is $13.99.
So now comes the exciting part...are you ready? Alright so the great people at Crayola are offering one of my Misadventurous readers/followers/friends a Crayola Outdoor Activity Set of their own...the products included are the Sidewalk Crayons, Rainbow Rake, and the 3D Jungle Safari Activity Set!
Win it!!! To be entered into this giveaway go to the Crayola website and check out the Outdoor Challenge then come back here and leave a comment telling me which outdoor product or activity you would like to do! This is mandatory and must be completed before any extra entries count!
Extra Entries!!! Please leave separate comments for each extra entry! If you grabbed our Fun in the Sun button before June 22 then you receive 5 extra entries into this giveaway and if you blogged about this giveaway you receive 10 extra entries!
- Follow my Misadventures via my feed, email, or on Blogger...2 extra entries each!
- Grab my Fun in the Sun or Misadventures in Baby Raising button...2 extra entries each!
- Take the Outdoor Challenge Pledge at Crayola.com...2 extra entries!
- Enter any of my other giveaways...2 extra entries for each giveaway entered!
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway...1 Tweet Per Day = 1 Extra Entry Per Day!
- Become a friend of Misadventurous Mommy (Allison Proffitt) on Facebook...2 extra entries!
- Blog about this giveaway with links to this post as well as Crayola...4 extra entries!
US Residents only!