Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, January 4, 2009

It seems I love me some Lemonade! My good friend Lisa at My Life... or is it?, has bestowed the Lemonade Award on this blog...which makes me happy as pie because I love awards! This lady is awesome and I think everyone should check her blog out!



So the rules of this award (didn't I just do this the other day...lol) say that you must give the person who gave you the award link love, which I did, and that you must pick 10 other bloggers who you deem worthy of receiving this award! Since I love everyone whose blog I frequent I am trowing the rules out the window (let me assure you I followed them to the letter last time) and giving this award to everyone who frequents my blog...so if you're reading this...this award's for you...display it on your blog proudly!
Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!