Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, July 19, 2014

It's been a while since we've had a new baby in the family, but I am beyond excited because my favorite cousin Tiff is pregnant with her first baby and that means lots of spoiling is going to be going on by me...I just love babies!  Since I found out that she was pregnant, I've been keeping an eye out in my email for all of the coolest new products for baby so that she can try them out.  Recently I received an email that simply said "New Zealand's Favorite Baby Bibs Hit the US" and you just know that I had to know all about it! The product is called Wonder Bib and with a name like that, I just had to know if they held up to their name!


About Wonder Bib...

The Wonder Bib line of baby bibs (brought to you by the distributors of the much-loved Moby Wrap), protects hungry babies from newborn, up to age three.  Their product line includes bibs in four easy-to-use styles to suit all ages and stages:  infant, standard, bandana and sleeved.  

Perfect for keeping little ones clean, dry and eczema-free at mealtime, Wonder Bibs are designed by moms and made from 100-perent cotton.  Wonder Bibs feature super-absorbent velour toweling with a nylon water-resistant backing.  Even better, the machine-washable bibs actually become softer and more absorbent over time--something that both moms and their babies will appreciate!


I received both the Standard and Bandana style bibs from Mum2Mum.  I have to admit, when I first saw the standard style bib , I wasn't 100% convinced that it was unlike every other bib I'd ever seen, it looked pretty similar to many that I used for my little ones.  The bandana style on the other hand, is quite unique and instantly I knew that it was my favorite of the two, it seems to be the perfect size (especially for smaller babies) and the shape isn't too bulky, which I love.  Of course, style means nothing if the bibs don't perform as they say they do...right?  Since I didn't have a little one around to try these out before I finished my review, I decided to give their claim of being able to hold "1/4 cup of liquid" to the test...check it out!



 

As you can see from my little demo, the claim that the Wonder Bib holds up to 1/4 cup of liquid, didn't exactly prove true for me when I tried it, granted you do have to take into consideration that the bib I used had not been washed (the company actually claims that the more you wash the more absorbent the bib becomes), as well as the fact that most babies are just going to slobber and drip milk and food onto the bib and not pour 1/4 cup of liquid onto it all at once, so it could very well, over the course of a day, absorb that much liquid, that's just not the results that I had.  With all of that said (and holy run on sentence by the way), I do really like the design of the bibs and how soft they are, they were definitely designed with the comfort of baby in mind, which as a mom I can definitely appreciate!  

If you or someone you know is expecting, make sure you check out the full line of Wonder Bib's from Mum 2 Mum!  You can purchase the Wonder Bib online at the Mum 2 Mum website, you can snag one for less than $10 so it's definitely worth checking out!

Until next time...

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!