Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Something y'all may not know about me is how much I love to paint.  While I am certainly no Picasso, I do definitely enjoy letting my creative juices flow onto canvas from time to time.  When we found out that we would be moving into our new house, I went into hyper-creative mode and bought a ton of paint and more canvases than I knew what to do with.  One evening while surfing Pinterest I came across a super cute set of canvases that I just had to make for the new house.  While the finished product wasn't exactly like this one from Pinterest, I am super proud of it and LOVE it hanging in the entryway at our new place!

LOVE Painted Canvases


What You Need

4 Canvases (mine were 8x10)
Paint (in a rainbow of colors)
Paint Brushes
LOTS of creativity!



What do you think?!?!?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!