Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hey guys!

I know that I've been doing an awful lot of talking about makeup around here lately, but it really is something that I love and that I love to share that love with all of you.  I hope that's alright, because today I have a truly unique (and so incredibly awesome that I can barely contain myself) product to tell you about, from a company that I just so happen to love...Skindinavia!

If you've been a reader for a while, then you may remember the review I did for the Skindinavia Finishing Spray a couple of years ago,  it seriously is, all of these years later, still my go-to finishing spray...I love it!  So imagine my surprise when I opened my email a few weeks ago and saw the first product launch from the Skindinavia brand in 5 years staring back at me, excited cannot even begin to describe the feeling that I had from that single email!  If you follow me on Instagram or subscribe to my YouTube channel, then you may already know what I'm talking about, but if you don't then let me introduce you to an entirely new kinda makeup product....the Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray!

Now, if you're not a makeup freak like me, you may not be as excited about all of this as I was (and still am...hello, a primer, that's a spray...freakin' genius), but if you wear makeup, then I promise that this is one product that you must check out!


About The Makeup Primer Spray by Skindinavia:


  • SUMMER-PROOF YOUR MAKEUP, SAY GOODBYE TO THICK LAYERS: We're talking about a lightweight silicone-free spray makeup primer - you can say goodbye to heavy, pore-clogging formulations of the past.
  • GOOD FOR YOUR PORES NOW, GOOD FOR YOUR PORES LATER!: Our new breathable, silicone-free and paraben-free makeup primer sprays are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and our proprietary temperature-control technology. 
  • THE RESULTS ARE IN - SKINCARE MEETS MAKEUP: Clinically-proven (see below graphic) to soothe redness, prevent breakouts, control the appearance of oil, even-out skin tone and reduce large pores over time.
SKINDINAVIA’s The Makeup Primer Spray and The Makeup Primer Spray Oil-Control are applied as a micro-fine mists that energizes skin and preps your face as an oil-free canvas for long-lasting makeup wear.

So this summer, brush on foundation, blush and bronzer without fear of creasing, fading and a major meltdown. Whether drugstore or prestige, we’re super excited to make makeup better for your skin with our brand new The Makeup Primer Sprays. 

I don't know about y'all, but this primer spray is the most exciting makeup discovery for me in the longest time!  So, I know y'all want to know how I feel about Skindinavia's Makeup Primer Spray...check out my YouTube channel for a sneak peak at the product and to see how I feel about it!




As you can tell from the video, I really, really enjoyed this primer!  Not only is it the first of its kind, it works and where makeup primers are concerned, that's all that matters!  So what is everyone else saying about Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray?

THE FLAWLESS FACTS
  • 83% of users agree this is the best makeup primer that have ever used.
  • 93% of users noticed their skin felt smoother.
  • Silicone-free base creates a breathable barrier between skin and makeup.
  • Helps to prevent common skin issues associated with makeup use including redness, large pores and irritation.
  • Proven to reduce the need for makeup touch-ups or blotting.
  • Formulated to be worn with or without makeup.
  • All SKINDINAVIA products are oil, paraben and sulfate-free. Each product is tested for sensitive skin.
So....are you excited to try it yet?   If so, you can purchase both the regular Makeup Primer Spray and the Oil-Free version online at Skindinavia.com for $35 for the 4 oz. bottle and $49 for the 8 oz. bottle. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!