Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Skindinavia-logo

One thing that y’all probably don’t know about me is that I wear makeup…everyday!  I’ve seriously been a hardcore makeup wearer since the age of 13, it used to be so bad that I wouldn’t go out of the house to check the mail without a full face of makeup.  Though I have chilled with the makeup addiction some since becoming a mom, mainly because I just don’t have the time to put any on most days, I still do wear it every time I leave the house.  If there’s one thing about makeup that annoys me most, it’s that most of the time I find that the makeup I applied in the morning, isn’t lasting through my busy, chaotic days…and that drives me crazy!finishing-spray

I’ve always used powder to set my makeup, but I’ve also also hated the feel of the powder on my face and the cakey look that using powder can sometimes produce, I have used finishing products in the past, but I’ve never found one that I like and that works well enough to talk about…until now!

When I was asked to check out Skindinävia makeup finishing spray I had never even heard of the brand or the product, but with a claim as big “the worlds best selling makeup finish” I knew it had to be good! 

About Skindinävia (from the Skindinävia website)

Skindinävia was founded in 2005 with the sole purpose of creating products that would keep makeup looking fresher. Our revolutionary “Makeup Finishing Spray” was originally used on movie sets in Hollywood, so makeup artists could have fewer touchups through long days of filming. Unlike makeup settings sprays of the 1970’s and 80’s, which were “hairspray for the face” or “shellac”, our mists are virtually weightless and look completely natural.

 

review

 

 

 

 

When I received the Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray I couldn’t wait to try it, I like seriously get most excited about makeup and pen reviews,..yes, I realize how weird that may seem.  Anyway, I grabbed the bottle and headed to the bathroom to apply my makeup and test out the Skindinävia Finishing Spray.  I applied my makeup as usual and before I applied my mascara, I applied the finishing spray (as the directions state).  The spray comes out in a super fine mist that you almost don’t even feel hitting your skin and given the fact that it is such a fine mist, it only takes seconds to dry (though your face never actually feels wet, if that makes sense) and you’re ready to apply your mascara and go on about your day! 

And if Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray’s claim to be “the worlds best selling makeup finish” isn't enough, it’s also been used on the stars of hit TV shows like ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, Project Runway, and were used at the 2010 Oscar Awards in Hollywood…now that is impressive! 

 

thoughts

 

 

 

 

I must admit, I was very impressed with the Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray, not only did it go on virtually undetectable, I couldn’t even tell it was on my skin in the first place.  I’m constantly on the run and that usually means that the makeup that I applied in the morning, is usually long gone before I ever manage to make it home at night, but I noticed a definite difference in how long my makeup stays on with the  Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray.  With Skindinävia ‘s patented Temperature Control Technology®, makeup doesn’t dry out, crease, melt or become shiny and that’s a huge plus for me…it saves me time and definitely saves me money since I’m not having to constantly reapply my makeup throughout the day when I’m using the Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray! 

If you’re looking for a makeup finishing spray that delivers on its promise to keep your makeup in place throughout your busy day, then I definitely suggest trying Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray!  Did I mention that Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, oil free and isn’t tested on animals…because it’s totally all of those things in addition to being the must-have makeup product of 2012!

BUY IT!

Skindinävia Makeup Finishing Spray available in 2oz $19.00, 4oz $29.00 and 8oz $39.00. (buy bigger and save!) at the Skindinävia website!  AND until June 1st. you can enjoy FREE shipping and a mini finishing spray!

Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

1 comment :

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!