Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, December 19, 2013

OH_logo_main2

 

It’s no secret to anyone who knows me that I live in my house slippers…honestly, I have even worn them to the store…yes, I’m so that woman!  If you ask me, there aren’t too many things that make you feel as warm and toasty as a nice, soft, comfy pair of slippers.  Of course, all slippers are not made the same and as I found out recently, if you want true comfort and even pain relief benefits (yes, pain relief with a slipper) then you should be wearing a pair of Orthaheel slippers!

 

About Orthaheel:

Invented by leading Australian podiatrist, Phillip Vasyli, Orthaheel indoor-outdoor slippers feature built-in orthotic technology, providing aching feet with arch support, breathability and pain relief in feet/knees/legs/lower back. The construction also helps realign feet to their neutral, natural position, easing joint paint. All Orthaheel slippers have received the APMA seal of acceptance and are recommended by leading health guru, Dr. Andrew Weil.

 

orthaheel

 

As someone who deals with chronic back pain, I was instantly intrigued by the orthopedic benefits of the Orthaheel slippers, I received the Gemma mule slippers (in the pink hearts design) recently as part of a campaign I’m working on and  I couldn't wait to get them on my feet and see first hand how comfortable they really were.   As soon as they arrived I opened the box, tore off my old slippers and put the Orthaheel slippers on and then went to work doing the usually stay-at-home-mommy thing, you know, cleaning, cooking, laundry, the whole shebang.  Instantly I noticed how soft and comfortable the Gemma slippers were and hours later I realized that my feet seemed to hurt a whole lot less than they normally did with my old slippers.  Being the doubting Thomas that I always am, I decided to give the slippers a few more days before I began singing their praises from the rooftops….so, fast forward one week later and I’m kind of loving these slippers. 

 

As I mentioned before, I do wear my slippers all the time, honestly, I dislike having to take them off and put on real shoes, so I have been on cloud 9 getting everything ready for the holidays while wearing my slippers; from decorating the Christmas tree with the family and wrapping too many presents to count, to painting homemade Christmas Countdown signs to give as gifts for Christmas, my Orthaheel slippers haven’t let me down yet!  I’ve honestly never been one to spend much on my slippers and the nearly $60 price tag for the Gemma slippers is a little more than I’ve ever paid for a pair of slipper, BUT they are worth every penny!   If you’re looking for a pair of super comfy, slipper that are the best, most comfortable that I’ve ever had the pleasure of slipping on to my feet, then I definitely suggest Orthaheel!

 

BUY IT!

You can purchase the Gemma mule slippers from Orthaheel online at the Orthaheel website!

 

Disclosure:  I received a pair of Gemma mule slippers from Orthaheel to review as part of the Orthaheel campaign…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!