Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, December 6, 2013

It’s the most wonderful time of the year….

 

Yeah, I know, I know, but I love Christmas.  I swear nothing makes me happier on a cold December night than snuggling up on the couch with all of my kiddos (and hubby), with a cup of hot chocolate (extra marshmallows please) and a good Christmas movie.  Since I know that there are many of you who enjoy that simple act of watching holiday movies with your little ones as much as I do, I thought I’d share a couple of cute new Christmas movies that I just had the opportunity to check out so maybe you can add them to your holiday movie list as well!

 

We recently had the chance to review two new holiday movies from Cinedigm; “The Secret World of Santa Claus: Elves in Toyland” and “The Secret World of Santa Claus: A Present for Santa”, both with an SRP of $14.95 available from Cinedigm.

 

Christmas-movies-Cinedigm

About “The Secret World of Santa Claus:  Elves in Toyland”  and The Secret World of Santa Claus:  A Present for Santa”:

Kids and families will count down to Christmas with the DVD debut of the beloved international sensation, The Secret World of Santa Claus! The two special two-disc sets each feature a dozen episodes of the timeless animated series. In “The Secret World of Santa Claus: Elves in Toyland, Santa, his reindeer and trusty elves sleigh into a land full of enchantment. But when they arrive, they find the meddlesome Gruzzlebeard has cast a wicked spell on the toys, making them come to life. With Christmas fast approaching, Santa and his elves must undo the maleficent magic before it’s too late…! And in “The Secret World of Santa Claus: A Present for Santa, children work with Santa’s elves to make him a gift so he won’t be the only person on the planet who never receives presents on Christmas. While they’re hard at work, the dastardly Gruzzlebeard unleashes hungry termites that nearly eat Santa’s house, along with his trademark suit with special powers! Santa is very distressed, but when he awakens to a big present outside, courtesy of the children, he discovers all hope is not lost.

 

My children, especially Lil Diva and Lil Man, love Christmas movies and these two were no exceptions.  My kiddos have watched both movies several times now and each time I find them glued to the television (not a small feat, believe you me) so I’mpretty sure that means they really enjoy them! 

 

You can pick up both of these movies wherever Cinedigm movies are sold!

 

Disclosure:  I received the items above for review and/or inclusion in our Holiday Gift Guide, all opinions are 100% my own!

2 comments :

  1. These movies look so cute! They would get my grandsons in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely got our little ones in the holiday spirit Janet, as a matter of fact they're still watching them!!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!