Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I’m sure I’ve admitted it before, but I’ll admit it again, I am horrible when it comes to doing anything with my hair, seriously, I’ve had the same hairstyle pretty much all my life.  So when I’m looking for inspiration for hairdos, you know, on that rare occasion when I actually want to be bold and try something with my hair, I always go straight to Pinterest, because let’s face it, they have everything.  Anyway, I wanted something kinda different and fun for summer and what began as me looking for one hairstyle, turned into my making an entire board of summer hair ideas, so I thought I’d share them with you.   My personal favorite is the side braid (which happens to be Lil Diva’s hairstyle of choice) with flowers…it’s so cute!

(Image Credit:  Pinterest)

If you’re not following me on Pinterest make sure you do (I’ll be sure to follow you back if you leave your Pinterest ID in the comments)! 

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I love the flowers in the braid! It is super cute. I would have to do a different color because I have red hair...maybe green :)

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!