Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, March 22, 2013

My house is messy—a lot!dirty-jobs-logo

No matter how often I clean (and trust me, it’s constant) or how many times I ask and then beg and plead before I finally start screaming, the messes only seem to multiply.  Part of the reason my house stays so messy is because of the 5 children who live here, but some of that mess also comes from the two full grown men/boys that live here as well.   And with all of those people to clean up after, I routinely find myself wondering if the people living in my house aren’t in fact, visitors from the planet Messy. 

If any of that sounds familiar to you, then you might want to pay close attention to the rest of this post because My Dirty Jobs (yes, the company behind those lovely cleaning products that are designed to tackle the toughest of messes) is launching a nationwide search for America’s top “Mess Masters”.  Send them a photo of the messiest mess your own Mess Master makes and if your photo is selected you could win a full year's professional maid service from Molly Maid, one of the country's top-rated professional home cleaning service companies.

Available at Walmart, Lowe's, and Albertsons Market stores across the country, Dirty Jobs broad portfolio of cleaning products are among the strongest and most advanced household cleaning products available anywhere.  They are the ideal cleaner-uppers for everyone's own Mess Master.

Qualifying as the biggest Mess Master requires no special training, just the ability to create the messiest mess.  Accepted entries can include kids and/or pets.  They just need to make a dirty mess and you provide the photographic proof of their best mess.

The contest will run for eleven weeks from February 21 through May 9, 2013.  Grand Prize winner will be announced on or about Mother's Day, May 12, 2013.  It's easy and simple to get in on all the fun.  Just visit the Dirty Jobs Facebook Page to enter your own favorite Mess Master.  

Send them your best Mess Master photo and you will be entered and eligible to win one of the following great prizes:

Grand Prize Winner - Molly Maid Cleaning Service for 1 year

First runner Up - $500 Gift Card

Second Runner Up - $250 Gift Card

Eleven Weekly Prize Winners will win a $100 Gift Card

Dirty Jobs Mess Masters Contest

You can’t tell me that doesn’t sound appealing, I mean, maid service, for an entire year?  That’s like my own personal fantasy!  If you have a Mess Master (or a whole slew of Mess Masters like me) then you should definitely submit a photo—who knows, maybe entering one of your kiddos messes in a nationwide search for the messiest of Mess Masters will inspire them to finally clean it up…it could happen. 

Don’t forget to check out the selection of Dirty Jobs cleaning products (available at Walmart, Lowe's, and Albertsons Market stores across the country), I had the chance to check them out recently and I just have to say, that the Dirty Jobs Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner (with Bleach) is about the only thing I use on tough kitchen jobs, it gets the job done and deodorizes while it cleans.  Of course, there’s a Dirty Jobs cleaning product available for just about every tough, dirty cleaning job you can imagine so make sure you pick some up next time you’re at the store and try them out on your messiest messes!

Disclosure:   I received a Walmart GC to purchase Dirty Jobs products in exchange for this post…all opinions are 100% my own!

1 comment :

  1. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers but this piece of
    writing is genuinely a good article, keep it up.

    Take a look at my webpage landing page design

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!