Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, January 24, 2013

With a family as big as mine, saving money is a necessity, so with that in mind I’m always looking for ways to improve and save more.  So when I was asked to review a book, something I very rarely do by the way, by a fellow blogger, and not just any blogger, but the Budget Savvy Diva, I was quick to say yes.

If you’re familiar with the blog Budget Savvy Diva, then you know that Sara (the blog and book author) works her booty off to bring all of her readers the best deals on and offline, updating every hour on the hour even, that makes me updating 5 times a week (on a good week) look really lazy.  Anyway, as I mentioned, Sara Lundberg is the author of the book “Budget Savvy Diva’s Guide to Slashing Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More,” and she has a real passion for saving money, a passion that she says extends from early childhood (Sara said she received a real cash register as a child which put her well on her way to being budget savvy). 

budget-savvy-diva-book

About  “Budget Savvy Diva’s Guide to Slashing Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More”…

In her new book “Budget Savvy Diva’s Guide to Slashing Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More”, Sara shares her best secrets for tracking down amazing deals, teaches you how to think differently about grocery shopping and she even shares a few frugal and easy recipes that almost anyone can cook.

I’m a big fan of whatever will save me money, especially at the grocery store, so I was excited to read the book and put Sara’s tips and information to work.  To be honest, I thought I was very frugal before reading Sara’s book, but after reading the book, I realize that I could be a whole lot more budget savvy, especially when it comes to shopping for groceries.  Even though I was a little bummed that I wasn’t already doing everything I could to save my family money, (hey, who wants to hear they’ve been doing it wrong?), I am excited to put some of Sara’s tips and methods to work on my next trip to the grocery store!

BUY IT!

You can pick up Sara’s book, “Budget Savvy Diva’s Guide to Slashing Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More,” at book stores nationwide, major retailers (like Walmart and Target) and online as well.  For a full list of places to purchase “Budget Savvy Diva’s Guide to Slashing Your Grocery Bill by 50% or More,” check out Sara’s blog.

Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

2 comments :

  1. I appreciate this post. Thanks for giving us this useful information. I have come some advice to about Budgeting. Thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, I'm always looking for ways to keep our grocery bill down. I'll have to check out this book, and I just have to say LOVE the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!