Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, December 17, 2012

iHangylogoBack in September I finally succumbed to the power that is the i, and sadly put down my beloved BlackBerry Torch for an iPhone.  When I first bought the phone I was very skeptical about how much I would like it, I was SO sure that the Bb (even though it has like NO apps whatsoever) was so much better than an iPhone.  Fast forward and nearly 3  months later, I seriously ask myself daily why the hell I didn’t buy an iPhone sooner—I love it.  Let me put this into perspective for you…I dropped my Bb daily, like all the time, cracked the screen and never gave two craps about having it fixed, my iPhone hasn’t left it’s Otterbox (except to be cleaned) since the day I bought it, I’m terrified of breaking it…it’s like I need food, water and my iPhone,  like to live.  Seriously though, I adore my phone and I love the fact that on top of being the best phone out there, the iPhone has SO many apps and options and gadgets that make owning one the best!  Since I’m always on the lookout for gadgets to make my iPhone experience the best it can be,  I was stoked when I found out that I would be doing a review for iHangy.

If you’re all, “What the heck is iHangy?”, you’re not alone—when I received the initial email introducing me to the brand I was all, “What the heck is iHangy?” too, but I’m glad that I took the time to find out what iHangy was all about, because I found yet another awesome gadget for my beloved iPhone!

iHangy

About iHangy…

iHangy makes Apple compatible protective cases and accessories for iPhone, iPod and iPad.   The company is all about hanging out and having a good time, so it only makes sense that their product line would reflect that.  With products like the iHangy Necklace (and Slip in Necklace for iPhone 5), the iHangy Music Necklace (and the Slip in Music Necklace for iPhone 5) and the iHangy Keychain (and Slip in  Keychain for iPhone 5), it’s pretty safe to assume that the company is all about making products that let Apple users enjoy their Apple products a little more!

Recently iHangy introduced their new line of products for the iPhone 5, the products which include the Slip in 5 Case+Necklace, the Slip in 5 Case+Music Necklace and the Slip in 5 Keychain, all feature the durable Slip in 5 Case.  The Slip in 5 cases from iHangy protect your iPhone from scratches, cracks and impacts, made of dual fabrication rubber coated hard plastic on the outside and silicone interior, helps absorb shock and stress, while still looking stylish.  http://www.ihangy.com/images/slipinmusicnecklacemiddle.gif

The iHangy Slip in 5 Case allows you to remain hands free, while still enjoying your iPhone, the iHangy Slip in 5 Music Necklace allows you to be hands free while listening to music (the iHangy Music Necklace comes complete complete with earbud headphones) and the iHangy Slip in 5 Keychain lets you securely hang your iPhone from your purse, backpack, gym bag for easy access. 

If you’re looking for something for the iPhone lover in your life this holiday season, I definitely suggest you check out iHangy, all of the iHangy products make great gifts for nearly everyone on your holiday shopping list!  You can also “Like” iHangy on Facebook and Follow iHangy on Twitter for the latest products, news and updates!

Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!