Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, November 26, 2012

Being a review blogger definitely has its advantages, like all of the awesome products I get to review, but every once in a while you get a pitch that is something so out of character for you that you kinda just have to say yes because it is so different than anything you’d normally do.  That’s exactly what happened when I was approached to do a review for Oranum.

Oranum_Logo

If you’re not sure what Oranum is I can’t wait to tell you all about it…

A unique online portal, Oranum allows clients to choose from leading providers of astrological advice, ranging from psychics, astrologers, tarot masters, clairvoyants and healers, among others.  Oranum makes expert psychic advice available from world-renowned psychics through easily accessible online formats and video chat.

I know some of you are shaking your heads, wondering why on earth I would be consulting online psychics at all, let alone an online psychic, but before you completely write off the idea, let me tell you a little more.  Not only did I personally have a very nice email reading with one of Oranum’s top psychics, but Christina Aguilera, you know from that little show on NBC, The Voice, is an avid Oranum user and even featured them in her new single “Your Body”! 

Oranum

As I already mentioned, I chose an email reading with Kydra Sommer, one of Oranum’s top psychics, and though she expressed that a private phone reading was more accurate, she did seem to be right on the money as far as the questions that I posed—I was actually impressed.  I still haven’t had my phone reading, it’s been non-stop here since school started again and things are only beginning to get busier now that basketball season is here (and 4 of our 6 kids are playing—Lord help me now), but as soon as I find some time I am definitely going to do another reading with Kydra.  I’ll be sure to let y’all know how it goes!

If you’re looking for a unique, fun, totally unexpected gift for someone on your list, I’d definitely check out Oranum!  If you’re looking for gift ideas for everyone on your list, make sure you check out our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide!

Disclosure:  I received free credits to Oranum in exchange for this post…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!