Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Am I the only one who can’t believe that it’s November already?  I mean serious, where did this year go? 

Well, with Thanksgiving sneaking up on us with a quickness, it’s time to start thinking about the holidays and that means thinking about gifts—lots and lots of gifts.  If you’re one of those shoppers who hate strolling the department store isles looking for the perfect gift, then I have great news for you…Misadventures in Baby Raising’s 2012 Holiday Gift Guide is full of great gift ideas for every member of the family and it’s live…like right now!gift-guide-logo-2

I’ve decided to do things a little differently this year, I’ll be posting the reviews and giveaway for our gift guide on this blog, but our actual gift guide will be on my other blog MisadventurousMommy.com.  Wonder how you’ll ever find it?  Well, in addition to linking to the gift guide in all of my holiday reviews and giveaways, you can access it anytime by clicking on the gift guide logo in my header.  I’ve tried to make this year’s guide as easy as possible so you can spend less time searching for the perfect gift and more time doing all of the fun holiday activities that you love with your family and friends! 

I hope y’all will come back often this holiday season to find the hottest gifts for mom, dad, teens, tweens, kiddos and more…make sure you check it out!

Until next time y’all!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!