Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, October 26, 2012

Now that I’ve accepted the fact that I can’t go back to my 20’s, a girl can dream can’t she, I’ve also come to terms with the fact that I’m going to have to work to keep my skin looking the way I want it to.  Most of the time that means costly treatments, skin irritating procedures and even (gasp) plastic surgery and I hate needles so I’m not sure if I can ever go down that road or not.  Thankfully, I don’t have to worry about any of those things quite yet and to make sure I don’t have to worry any time soon I’m willing to try anything.           4PK BOX W-SYRINGES HEROS
When I received an email from one of my favorite PR reps for Brazilian Peel, a one step  at-home glycolic peel, I was a little skeptical, traditional at-home peels are notorious for being difficult to use and not producing great results, but I agreed to give it a try.  I’ll be trying the Brazilian Peel for 30 days and then at the end of the 30 days I’ll let you all know all about my experience and how it works.  In the meantime, check out some more about Brazilian Peel…
Brazilian Peel is a one-step, at-home glycolic treatment that is 5x stronger than the average at-home peel that is safe, effective and easy to use.  With a mixture of 30% glycolic acid with Acai (a natural antioxidant from the Brazilian rainforest, Brazilian Peel works to visibly brighten, smooth, tone and firm skin and all for less than $100 for a months supply—I know that got your attention!
Make sure you check back soon when I’ll be posting more about Brazilian Peel, in the meantime, you can check out the website to learn more.
Disclosure:  I am receiving the product mentioned above to review, a gift card was also provided for posting.

1 comment :

  1. Never even thought about doing something like this and I don't think it's for me. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!