Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, October 5, 2012

If you know me in real life, then you know that I’m a creature of habit, not sure if that’s the best thing to admit on the internet, but it is what it is.  I like things a certain way and I very seldom deviate from that system, my system…the system that works for me.  And while this normal, boring pattern may take precedence over certain aspects of my life more than others, it’s most definitely true for the brands that I buy and more specifically the beauty brands I buy.

I’ve never been what I’d call a “hair” girl, I mean I’ve had the exact same haircut for the majority of my life—long, straight and light brown—but I have always been super picky about the products I use to wash my hair.  For the longest time I’ve used a certain herbal shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair, I mean it makes my hair clean and it smells good, but aside from that it wasn’t like super spectacular or anything and it was just recently that I switched to another brand after a review.  Since I was presented with the chance recently to try another brand of shampoo and conditioner I thought what the heck.

I’ve known about Infusium 23 for a long time, but to be honest, I hadn’t tried it until a few weeks ago, I told you, I was completely hung up on my usual brand.  As with all of my reviews, I went in not expecting a better performance than my usual brand already did and came out wondering why I hadn’t tried Infusium 23 before—can you say seriously sexy, soft, gorgeous hair…I couldn’t wait to have Drama Tween try it!Infusium-23-Repair-and-Renew-300x291

Since Drama Tween uses pretty much the same shampoo and conditioner I do she too was game to try the Infusium out and she had great results.  Drama Tween wasn’t blessed (in my case I prefer to think of it as a curse) with stick straight, non frizzy hair like I was so the products she uses have to do the job they’re supposed to do or she doesn’t get great results, with the Infusium 23’s Repair & Renew collection, DT got great results, honestly her hair looked better after using the Infusium than it has in a while.  We are definitely adding Infusium 23 Repair & Renew collection to her back to school beauty regime!

About Infusium 23 Repair & Renew collection:

If your daughter tends to crave a little more luxury with her hair care routine, try Infusium 23’s Repair & Renew collection.  This three-step system provides protection from daily elements and
styling, leaving hair healthy, shiny and damage-free all year long. Repair & Renew Shampoo thoroughly cleanses to remove residue and buildup while nourishing from root to tip. Repair & Renew Conditioner seriously hydrates stressed locks, providing softness, manageability and shine. Repair & Renew Leave-In Treatment restores healthy texture and strengthens hair against future damage.

So how do we like Infusium 23?  Drama Tween and I both give it two big thumbs up!

We had the opportunity to try PERT Plus 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner and while Drama Tween and I were enjoying the Infusium 23 Repair & Review line, Sporty Spice was more than happy to be my test subject…yes, we do test on humans here..  pert-plusSporty Spice is one of those children who adore (and I do mean in the mirror messing with her hair 24/7) but she is also the kind of kid who wants to get in the bathtub and out of the bathtub as quickly as possible.  Since SS is all about saving time in the bathroom, PERT Plus 2in1 is definitely for her.

About PERT Plus 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner:

If your little one’s style doesn’t require too much work, PERT Plus 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner is the perfect solution. This shampoo-conditioner duo is available in five varieties to meet the needs of every hair type. From Classic Clean to Volumizing, PERT Plus gives fresh, manageable hair that smells great all in one simple step. All formulas are gentle enough for color-treated hair so there’s no worrying about ruining fresh highlights!

I love that I found two great new products that work great for me, but that also work great for both of my oldest daughters and there very different hair care needs…it’s a definite win-win!

Disclosure:  I was provided with the products mentioned above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!