Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

lesters-logoOur back-to-school blowout may be over, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still share awesome products that help make school easier, any time of year! 

As a self-confessed shopaholic, it would only make sense that I become familiar with all of the retail stores, both offline and on.  If you’re not familiar with Lester’s, “an iconic retail institution in the NY Metro area for over 60 years” then I hope you’ll take this chance to see what they are all about!

Lester's, has been operating in the New York Metro area for 60+ years and in edition to it’s flagship store in  Brooklyn, Lester’s now also operates in Manhattan, Long Island, Westchester and Deal, NJ.  In 1948, Lester and Lillian Kronfeld proved that they had the fight formula for success with Lester’s gift of gab combined with his business savvy and Lillian’s eye for fashion.  With their children Sheri and Perry and nephew Barry run the ship, Lester’s is still a family affair.

pixel-moda-watch

Lester’s carries a variety of women’s, junior’s and children’s clothing by some of the hottest brands including; 7 For All Mankind, Free People and Dr Martens to name a few.  Recently I had the chance to work with Lester’s and since I’m all about shopping, I had to say yes!  For our review, Lester’s sent us the ultra cool and super fun  multicolor Pixel Moda watch. Since my ten year old Sporty Spice usually checks the time by grabbing my phone, I thought she would be the perfect person to help me review the Pixel Moda.  When it comes to trends and what’s hot in fashion, Sporty Spice is always spot on, I’m serious people, she’s usually the one in her grade who starts the trends that the other girls follow.  I knew she’d love the Pixel Moda watch simply because of how fun and playful it is and I was right…she instantly took a liking to it.   I love how colorful the watch is and  I can’t help but thinks it looks like a bunch of bright and colorful Legos. 

If you’re looking for women’s, children's or juniors clothing and accessories…make sure you check out Lester’s!

Disclosure:  I was provided with the item above in order to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!