Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, October 19, 2012

What’s every child’s favorite day of the year?  Aside from Christmas of course.  Their birthday!
 
Sharis-Berries-Logo

With four kiddos it’s kind of hard to spoil all of them all of the time (even though I always want to) so I always try to make their birthday’s as special as possible—that is my job as their mother after all.  A couple of weeks ago my Lil’ Diva celebrated her 4th birthday and as always, I tried to make sure it was as special and  as amazing as possible and while Diva was thrilled with every single part of her special day, there was one thing that made her eyes light up like only the most special gifts can…her birthday cookie bouquet from Shari’s Berries.

If you’ve never heard of Shari’s Berries, then you have no idea what you’ve been missing.  In addition to gorgeous cookie bouquet's, birthday and other special occasion cake pops, they also have the prettiest (and I’m sure based on the cookies) the tastiest chocolate covered strawberries I’ve ever seen…seriously, they’re pretty and look they look delicious!  Of course, Shari’s Berries doesn’t just stop with cookies and strawberries, they also have a huge assortment of gift baskets and with the holidays right around the corner, you’re definitely going to want to check out their baskets assortment, I promise you’ll find something perfect for everyone on your holiday list!

Sharis-Berries-Collage

We recently had the opportunity to do a review for Shari’s Berries and since Lil Diva’s birthday happened to come at the same time, it seemed like the obvious choice to choose an item for her birthday so I ordered her the Happy Birthday Princess Cookie Bouquet.   The day the cookie bouquet was scheduled to arrive Lil Diva and I spent the majority of the day running errands so when we came home, Diva had a big surprise waiting for her.  My biggest fear with ordering something as fragile as a cookie bouquet was that it wouldn’t all be in one piece when it arrived, but at the same time, I also thought it was a great way to test the company’s ability to get their products to their customers without damage.  I’m very happy to report that Lil Diva’s cookie bouquet came wrapped (several times) in bubble wrap and completely intact, without a single cookie out of place…they definitely get an A in shipping!  As soon as Lil Diva saw her cookie bouquet her eyes lit up and she immediately wanted to “test” the cookies.  Far be it for me to deny a princess on her birthday so I kinda gave in and the rest is history…like literally, all of the cookies were gone before the weekend was over, I’m pretty sure that means that Lil Diva liked Shari’s Berries and this Mommy does too!

Disclosure: “I was given the chance to review a complimentary product from Berries.com.”

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!