Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

When it comes to deciding which educational toys to buy for my children, there are a couple of brands that I know, without doubt, I can depend on to deliver the educational aspect that I expect and the fun factor that my kiddos crave and one of those brands has always been Leapfrog!

TouchMagic_LOGO

LeapFrog has always been one of my top choices for educational toys, I can’t tell you the hours of fun (and learning) my children have had thanks to LeapFrog’s innovative, engaging, completely awesome toys.  I’m always excited when I have the chance to work with LeapFrog for a blog review or party, no matter the campaign or the product, I’m never disappointed.  So naturally when I had the chance to host a LeapFrog Touch Magic Rock’ n Learn Party I was super excited to invite a few of Lil Man and Lil Diva’s friends over and rock out! 

As part of our role as hosts for our LeapFrog Touch Magic Rock’ n Learn party we received a couple of the new Touch Magic toys to try out…the kiddos really loved that perk!  We received both the Touch Magic Learning Bus and the Touch Magic Rockin’ Guitar to review and share with our friends and Lil Man and Lil Diva couldn’t wait to be front and center in their own Rock Band, thanks to LeapFrog Touch Magic

Before I tell you all about our Rock’ n Learn Party, I want to tell you a little more about the stars of the party…LeapFrog Touch Magic’s Rockin’ Guitar and Learning Bus.

The LeapFrog Touch Magic Rockin’ Guitar brings musical fun and develops preschool skills with every little touch.  Kids can chose to play solo without a backup, play along with a band or select electric or acoustic guitar to plat sons including:  The Alphabet Song, Rockin’ Robin, Itsy Bitsy Spider and more.  Plus, they can customize their play experience by adding guitar riffs (something that my little ones love doing), silly sounds and drums.

LeapFrog’s Touch Magic Learning Bus helps teach little ones their ABC’s, a crucial skill for early reading.  The Touch Magic Learning Bus takes children on a musical journey filled with educational discover and games.  With a simple touch, preschoolers can use the six piano keys and two drum pads to play along with songs that including Wheels on the Bus, ABC Song and an original rockin’ School Bus.  The interactive surface with glossy, smooth graphics encouraged exploration and features more than 40 touch points that allow kids to play their way through core learning skills.

Since our Lil Man’s birthday was earlier this month, we decided it would be the perfect occasion to have our LeapFrog Touch Magic Rock’ n Learn party.  As soon as all of the kiddos arrived, Lil Man and Lil Diva went to work assigning each of them roles in their band, the other kids didn’t mind and they seemed super anxious to play the instruments.  While all of the little ones were making beautiful music, I decided to give the mommies and daddies the lowdown on the Touch Magic products that they were playing with.  After seeing their little ones rock out with the guitar and play music and learn the alphabet with the Learning Bus, all of the parents were impressed with both products and a couple even mentioned adding them to their kiddos holiday list—I’d say that’s a major success!

LeapFrog-Collage

Honestly, the Touch Magic products from LeapFrog that we received have been two of Lil Man and Lil Diva’s favorite new toys, which is a-ok with me, I mean, what’s not to love?  LeapFrog’s Touch Magic Rockin’ Guitar and Learning Bus provide my children with hours of fun and they inspire imagination, as a mom, that’s a win-win…thanks LeapFrog!

Before I go, I wanted to let all of you know about a really cool contest that LeapFrog has going on right now…the Rockin’ Guitar Contest where you could win $500!  You can find out more about LeapFrog’s Touch Magic Rockin’ Guitar Contest by visiting the LeapFrog website…happy rockin’!

Disclosure:  I received free LeapFrog products in order to host the LeapFrog sponsored Rock’ n Learn Party.  The opinions expressed are my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!