Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, August 27, 2012

fiskars-logo

I know it’s been a few days since I’ve done a post for our Back to School Blowout, you can blame that on the complete lack of focus I’ve had lately due to the fact that my Lil Man started kindergarten last week, but I promise that I have a couple more goodies coming your way! 

One item that’s always on my kiddos school list is scissors, but not any old scissor will do, oh no, because every parent and teacher knows that there’s only one brand to turn to with your scissor needs…Fiskars.  Since my oldest daughter was in preschool Fiskars has been on her school supply list and it takes using them just once to understand why they are the #1 teacher recommended brand.  So naturally when I decided to do another Back-to-School Blowout, Fiskars was an obvious choice and when they said, sure, let’s do a review, well, that made it even better!

We received several products from Fiskars to review, which is pretty cool, but Fiskars also sent us several of each product…why the extra product you ask?  Well, Fiskars decided to donate them to the middle school that my oldest daughters attend.  I don’t know about you, but that’s a pretty awesome thing to do if you ask me.  Alright now, back to my review; as I mentioned above, Fiskars sent me several of their best selling school products to review including Fiskars Compass and Protractor Set, Fiskars Mess-Less Pencil Sharpener, Fiskars Designer Non-Stick Pointed-Tip Student Scissors (7"), Fiskars Designer Non-stick Pointed-tip Kids Scissors (5"), and Fiskars Softgrip Ruler and it didn’t take long at all before the kiddos were putting them to use. 

Fiskars-collage

My girls loved the trendy designs of the Designer Non-stick scissors—as a matter of fact, they couldn’t wait to take them to school to show them off to their friends.  Prior to this review, Lil Man had a pair of regular red Fiskars scissors for school, but as soon as he saw the Camo on the Fiskars Designer Non-stick Kids scissors, it was a wrap…he had to have them.  I was pretty confident in the fact that the kiddos would love the Fiskars products they tried out and the fact that I’m kind of in love with a pair of the Designer non-stick Student Scissors…hey, I’m a student you know. 

Number1Apple
I think it’s important to mention here that Fiskars is the Worlds #1 Scissor brand for a reason, the attention to detail, combined with their commitment to safety and quality is what sets Fiskars apart from the rest.  I appreciate the fact that Fiskars tailors their classroom tools to meet the needs of various age groups, while still maintaining the quality and safety that I’ve always associated with the brand.  I do have to say though, and I’m a little embarrassed by this, I didn’t actually know that Fiskars also offers other classroom products like rulers, pencil sharpeners and more…that’s one of the things that I love most about being a review blogger, the ability to learn something new about a brand I already love. 

I’ve been a loyal Fiskars company for 10+ years for a reason, when it comes to scissors, they’re the best!  If you haven’t tried a pair of Fiskars, well, you just haven’t lived…so what are you waiting for?  Run out and grab a pair for your kiddo (or for you) and check them out for yourself!

Disclosure:  I was provided with product to facilitate my review…all opinions are 100% my own!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!