Image Map

ShareThis

Friday, May 18, 2012

I am a multitasking machine…so naturally I expect the products that I use on a day to day basis to be able to pull double duty as well and when I find a product that does that and is also awesome, well I love to tell all of y’all about it!http://mma.medicinemamasapo.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/themes/echoes/images/logo-left.png

If you’ve never heard of Medicine Mama’s then you definitely don’t know what you’re missing so I’ll clue y’all in to what  they are all about!

Donna Steinman, an Ojai based mother of three, was inspired by her personal knowledge of the healing properties of pure honey bee ingredients and natural oils to craft a new, all-in-one, multi-use, certified-organic skin cream.

Mirroring the process of what bees create to nourish their Queen and keep the hive healthy, Medicine Mama’s Bee Magic blends propolis, honey, royal jelly, bee pollen and beeswax with extra virgin olive oil to heal, soothe and moisturize skin. In addition to making skin radiant and supple, it is also known to treat rashes, burns and scars; protect cuts, scrapes and bites from infection, and soothe dry or irritated skin.

 

medicine-mamas

Medicine Mama’s offer a full line of organic of skin care products that are made from natural ingredients that work together to do amazing things for your skin! 

review

 

 

 

 

I received a jar of Medicine Mama’s Gentle Nourishing Baby & Mama Skin Cream to review a couple of weeks ago; when I received the product I hadn’t done very much research on the specific product or on the benefits of the six organic and natural ingredients that work together to make the Baby & Mama skin cream such a great all around moisturizer. 

Medicine Mama’s Baby & Mama Skin Cream:

{For Baby}

Protects skin from irritating rashes caused by bacteria.

Heals & nourishes chafed skin and sensitive rashes

After-bath skin care for deep and lasting moisture

{For Mom}

Protects against & reduces signs of stretch marks

Helps maintain skin’s elasticity during pregnancy, birth & postpartum

thoughts

 

 

 

 

Normally I am extremely picky about the moisturizers that I use, so I was a little unsure how I would feel about Medicine Mama’s Baby & Mama skin cream, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it!  Once I got past the thick consistency of the skin cream, I felt completely moisturized all day long and that’s something that I’ve never really experienced with any other skin care product that I’ve used!  I love the way my skin feels since I’ve started using this product…seriously, if you’re looking for a new moisturizer, you have to try this one!

Buy It!

You can purchase Medicine Mama’s Baby & Mama nourishing skin cream online at the Medicine Mama’s website!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!