Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My children love music and for that I am grateful, why?  Because that totally means that they did actually inherit something from me!


Seriously though, I love that all four of my kiddos love music as much as I do; one of our favorite things to do on a nice sunny day is roll all the windows down, open the sun roof and ride around listening to our favorite songs!  As happy I am that my children love music, I’m not always thrilled that they know most of the songs on the radio, especially when those songs contain lyrics that I am uncomfortable with my kids knowing.  Lil Man already loves rap music, another of my influences, and unfortunately he has listened to and tries to repeat some of the more explicit lyrics that I am definitely not comfortable with him knowing.



I’ve bought the Kidz Bop CD’s in the past for my oldest daughters and loved that they allowed them to listen to their favorite songs without all of the unsavory lyrics, so when I was asked to review Kidz Bop Ultimate Hits I was excited to introduce Lil Man and Lil Diva to music made especially for kids age 5 to 12!

About Kidz Bop Ultimate Hits:
Kidz Bop, the #1 music brand for kids ages 5-12 in the U.S., is releasing its latest album, Kidz Bop Ultimate Hits—featuring Kidz Bop’s most popular songs all on one album!  Kidz Bop Ultimate Hits will be available for purchase May 8th on iTunes and on KidzBopShop.com!

13 Ultimate Kidz  Bop Hits including
  • Tik Tok
  • Dynamite
  • I Gotta Feeling
  • Billionaire
  • Party in the USA
  • Hey Soul Sister
  • DJ Got Us Falling in Love
and tons more!
I have to admit, when I first put  the CD into the cd player in my car my kids were hyped when the first track’s familiar melody came floating out of the speakers and then when they realized the it was kids singing Tik Tok and not the original artist, they looked a little confused, but they quickly got over their confusion and began singing along.  I have to admit, it was nice being able to play a CD in its entirety with my kiddos in the car without switching from track to track or station to station to find an appropriate song for them to listen to!
If your little ones love music as much as mine do and you want to stop worrying about them listening to inappropriate songs then you have to check out Kidz Bop Ultimate Hits…they’ll thank you!
Disclosure:  I received the product listed above to facilitate my review…all opinions are my own!

1 comment :

  1. this website provides books library you can get books online from this site. .you visit us and take benefits.
    http://thebookwindow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!