Do you have a gamer on your holiday list? How about a Zumba fanatic? If so, then they’re gonna love this!
I discovered Zumba a couple of years ago and loved it instantly! It’s a mixture of high intensity cardio and choreography that make workouts fun, fast-paced, and affective! Though I doubt my own ability to keep up in a traditional Zumba class (if you’ve ever been then you know what I mean—they are insane) I do love Zumba and when I found Zumba Fitness for Wii last year I had to try it—and I was so glad that I did! Now the follow-up to Zumba Fitness, Zumba Fitness 2 is available for Wii and it’s even more heart pounding fun than the first…check it out!
Four million players and counting have already discovered the exhilarating Zumba® Fitness interactive video game work out. Following the worldwide best-selling original, Zumba® Fitness 2 builds on that phenomenal success while elevating the exer-game category to a new high of fun, effective fitness. This cutting-edge experience layers in loads of new features and improvements, amps up the dance-fitness party and gives you even more ways to sculpt your body and party yourself into shape. Get ready for the sleek, sexy physique you’ve always dreamed of!
- Get a total body workout with 32 electrifying new routines and music tracks, including hits from today’s hottest artists including Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Follow along as celebrity Zumba instructors Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Beto guide you through each routine. New 3D models of each instructor make playing the game feel like taking a real class with Zumba’s elite celebrity trio!
- Learn 24 different dance styles across routines, from fan favorites like Merengue, Samba and Cumbia to new additions like Axe, Bollywood, Latin Pop, Ragga and Pasodoble.
- Get in shape with four different game modes:
– Single Song: Dance a single routine of your choice. The new song preview feature gives you a feel for a track before you dive in and lose yourself in the music.
– Full Class: A work-out block of routines in 20, 45 or 60 minute formats. You can now create your own custom routines by saving a playlist of your favorite songs.
– Multiplayer: Up to 4 players can join the party in your living room with cooperative gameplay.
– Learn the Steps: Revamped tutorial mode lets you learn at your own pace by breaking down the core dance styles into the basics.
- Get your party on in 5 stunning, dynamic environments, from a Miami Yacht to a LA nightclub.
- Watch the party grow as you match moves throughout each area!
- New video cueing system makes the choreography easier to follow for new players.
- New Progress Tracker lets you follow every stat relating to your gameplay, including: calories burned, trophies earned, overall rank, technique score based on how many moves matched overall, and more.
- Approachable gameplay offers a full tutorial mode with Low, Medium and High Intensity routines tiered for all skill levels.
We had the chance to try Zumba Fitness 2 fir Wii recently and I have to say—it’s as awesome (maybe even a lil more) as the first! It lets you work out while having fun so that it hardly feels like a workout, yet it really does work you out—hardcore!
If you’re into the Zumba craze, or maybe you have a Zumba fanatic on your holiday gift list? Either way you have to check out Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii!
You can purchase Zumba Fitness 2 for Wii wherever video games are sold and online at Amazon.com!
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above from the company or PR…all opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.