Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Advertisement
I’ve always been a big fan of yogurt, when I was little my mom would tell me that it was ice cream and I’d eat it daily if she’s let me, and my love of yogurt has continued into adulthood.  As a matter of fact, yogurt is the one snack item that I can’t keep in the house, it seems to disappear as soon as I buy it, I suppose I can’t really complain about my kids loving something so yummy and good for you! 

Dannon Activia has long been one of my favorite yogurt brands, not only is it fabulously delicious, it also helps to naturally regulate your digestive system—it’s a total win-win!
Advertisement

Now in addition to their Dannon Activia Selects yogurt lovers everywhere have two new tastes to fall in love with; French and Greek yogurt!  Discover epically thick and creamy Greek nonfat yogurt and romance your taste buds with silky-smooth French yogurt.  With a money-back guarantee of $12, Activia helps you love how you feel!

I will be trying these deliciously good for you yogurts soon (and giving away a  Dannon Activia prize pack full of goodies) so be sure to stay tuned for that! 

In the meantime you can visit Dannon Activia’s Facebook Fan page to get a $1 off coupon for either the French or Greek yogurt…so hurry while they last!  Click on one of the images below and be sure to “Like” Activia on Facebook for updates, special offers, and more Activia goodness!



*Sponsored Content:  I was compensated for this post* Advertisement

Advertisement

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!