Image Map

ShareThis

Saturday, September 17, 2011

If you’ve been following along lately, you probably know that I’ve been working with WB Word on The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD campaign, well, we’re on the fourth and final week of the campaign and this week we’re talking all about friendships! 

 

Until season 4, 'The Big Bang Theory' primarily focused on the core friendship of the guys with Penny as the lone girl. In Season 4, Penny gets some girlfriends with the introduction of Bernadette and Amy. Do you think that guys and girls can have standalone deep friendship or do girls need girl time and guys need time with the boys?TBBT DVD cover

 

First and foremost can I just say, how freaking awesome is it that Mayim Bialik (perhaps best known for her role as Blossom on the TV show of the same name) joined the case of The Big Bang Theory?  I LOVE her! 

 

Now onto the question at hand…girl/guy friendships.  Honestly, I have to be honest and admit that I have more good guy friends than girls.  It has always seemed to be easier for me to be friends with guys than with other girls, that said though, I do have a handful of great girlfriends that I’ve been friends with most of my life. 

 

To answer the question I think that girls and guys can absolutely have standalone deep friendships, some of my best friends in the world are guys, but I also think that girls definitely need girl time and guys definitely need guy time every now and then.  There are just some things that no matter how close your friendships are with the opposite sex you would rather talk about with other girls or other guys.  I know that I cherish the time I spend with all of my friends and while I do seem to have a better time when I’m hanging out with the guys, I wouldn’t trade girl time for anything!

 

If you’re a fan of The Big Bang Theory make sure you pick up  The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD available here:  http://bit.ly/oLtFCY!

 

*“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote The Big Bang Theory Season 4 on DVD."*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!