Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hey Gossip Girl fans—ready to jet off to Paris ala Blair and Serena?  Alright so maybe jetting off anywhere is a little rich for most people’s blood (I know it’s way too rich for mine) but how much fun would it be to actually be able to globetrot and live in up like Blair and Serena did in Paris in Season 4 of Gossip Girl? 

 

 

We might not all be able to head off to a foreign country when we feel the urge like Serena and Blair can, but we can conjure up our idea of a dream vacay…no?  You guessed it, this week we’re talking all about dream vacations, inspired by Serena and Blair’s trip to Paris in Season 4’s  Belles de Jour episode and I thought it would be fun to share with all of you what my dream vacation would be!

 

My dream vacation destination is Italy, not one particular place in Italy, the entire country; Rome, Florence, Tuscany, Milan and everywhere in between!  I’ve wanted to travel to Italy for as long as I can remember, I’m not much on international traveling, but for Italy I’d definitely make an exception!  Along with visiting all of the historical sites, the Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain, St. Francis di Assisi, the Duomo of Milan, and of course the Coliseum I would just spend my days taking photos and wondering the old cobblestone streets that weave around the old cities like a serpents mound.  Of course, one couldn’t go to Italy without partaking in the cuisine, and I can imagine that if I ever made it to Italy I would probably end up leaving several pounds heavier, from the fresh seafood to the classic Italian fare that Italy is known for, I couldn’t imagine any better food in the world.  And who could visit Italy without doing a little shopping?  I can almost feel the weight on my arms from all of the shopping bags from Versace, Armani, and Prada looking as fabulous and Blair and Serena did on their trip to Paris!  Yes, I can honestly say that is my dream vacation—perfezione! 

 

It’s your turn!  Where’s your dream vacation destination?  Where would you go and what would you do when you got there?  And in the spirit of Gossip Girl, let’s just pretend that money is not a factor!

 

“Too busy for a summer vacation? Join Serena and Blair in Paris with Season 4 of Gossip Girl http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!"

 


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!