Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Do y’all have any idea how excited I am to be working with WBWord on the Gossip Girl Season 4 on DVD campaign?  I love Gossip Girl for many reasons, but none more than the crazy awesome fashion that the characters rock on every episode!  As I’m sure you’ve already guessed, we’re talking about Gossip Girl’s insanely hot fashion this week!

 

Season 4 was a fashion lovers dream and I can’t wait to share some of my favorites with you!

 

When it comes to the fashion of the two main characters Serena’s style is more my style and while I don’t normally walk around sporting the couture that she does, I definitely get inspiration from some of her looks.  One of my favorite of Serena’s looks from Season 4 was a simple collared shirt paired with black shorts a sequined jacket and killer stilettos!  Not only is the outfit super trendy and beyond hot, I could totally see myself rocking something similar on date nigh with the hubby!  While I tend to find myself as more of a Serena when it comes to style, I like to mix things up every once in  while and pull a Blair.  I love Blair’s classic style and one of my favorite pieces that Blair donned during Season 4 was the gorgeous and flirty floral dress with flower belt—perfect for a picnic in the park!

 

 

It’s clear that both Serena and Blair have all of the confidence and couture to pull off their amazing looks, but it’s not so hard to pull together something similar on a budget that you can afford simply by taking inspiration from some of their pieces and making the outfit your own!

 

So I want to know, which character is your favorite style icon—Blair or Serena?  Do you have any favorite looks from Season 4? 

 

Don’t miss a minute of the drama or the fashion--“Step on the runway of style with the fabulous 4th season of Gossip Girl on DVD http://bit.ly/r4GTe8!”

 

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!