Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, June 6, 2011

Before watching a certain vampire movie I was less than interested in all things supernatural, fast forward a few years and I can’t get enough!  One of my very favorite supernatural themed shows is the WB’s Supernatural!  Supernatural the Complete Second Season is going to be released soon and in preparation the is celebrating with a 3 week project that is all Supernatural, all the time!f4c5689f4f_Supernatural_2Bluray

 

Maybe it’s because I love the WB, or maybe it’s because the Winchester brothers are just too darn adorable but Supernatural is one of the rare non-reality shows that has managed to capture my imagination and attention! 

 

In Season 2 of Supernatural, the Winchester brothers face a wide assortment of otherworldly creatures including werewolves, shape shifters, ghosts, zombies, vampires and a clown demon.

 

So the question this week is:  What is your favorite monster that the Winchester brothers have battled and why? If you were to come face to face with that monster, what would you do?

 

Now this is a hard one, while I have been rather impressed by several of the monsters and demons that the adorable Winchester boys have outsmarted I think if I had to choose just one it would be the crazy clown from the “Everybody Loves a Clown” episode.  Now I must admit I do usually find it quite funny when people say that they are afraid of clowns, but if I came face to face with this clown I would no doubt be terrified!  That said I would probably RUN  as fast and as far away from it as I could and if that didn’t work then I’m pretty sure I’d look for a pie (because a pie to the face would definitely stun him right?) and then RUN!

 

If you’re as excited about Supernatural The Complete Second Season on Blu-Ray as I am then you must order your copy of Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray here today: http://bit.ly/k3Lbpz ! 

 

“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!