Image Map

ShareThis

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I’ve mentioned several times here on Misadventures how much I love K’NEX and every time I think I’ve seen the best from them they surprise me again.  Not too long ago I did a review for the Mario Kart Wii K’NEX Mario and Luigi, and we loved those construction sets, most recently we received the KID K’NEX Roary the Racing Car building set to review.

 

About the Roary the Racing Car building sets from KID K’NEX

 

With these new sets, kids ages 3+ can build Sprout TV’s popular red racecar and friends plus build and play in the exciting world of Silver Hatch Race Track! Roary the Racing Car sets include an adapter that lets the cars run on popular toy train track systems. These sets are brand new so we have a very limited number of samples.

Since Lil Man and Lil Diva didn't get to help as much as they would have liked building the Mario and Luigi building sets I decided to let them have full control of building the Roary the Racing Car set.  The building set was the perfect size and difficulty level for my two youngest kiddos (ages 2 and 3) and they were able to complete the building set with very little help from me.  I really appreciated that the size of the pieces in the building set were big enough for my lil ones to easily handle and manipulate so building the set never became too frustrating for them, if anything they were more and more encouraged as the added each new piece to the set.  I think the most enjoyable part for me was seeing my babies build Roary on their own and the pure excitement and joy that washed over their faces as they showed off their masterpiece to the rest of the family.

 

024

 

029

 

 

You can check out the K’NEX website to find out more about the Roary the Racing Car building set that we review as well as tons of other great K’NEX products for all ages! 

 

Buy it!

 

You can purchase the Roary the Racing Car building set online at http://knex.com/.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!