Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, April 18, 2011

One of our favorite things to do as a family is have Game Night playing everything from hunting games (mom is not too into this one) to sports, but the real fun happens when we pull out the dancing games…we all love them and have a blast playing them!

 

image

 

We’ve bought plenty of dance games for Wii but my personal favorite is one that I only recently had the pleasure of trying out—Country Dance.  Now if you know me at all you may be a little puzzled by that last statement, because I am not really a country music kind of girl, but this game makes country music my kind of music in a big way! 

 

Country Dance for Wii from GameMill Entertainment, features chart topping tracks from some of country music’s biggest stars—past and present! Country Dance features some of the biggest names in country music including Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Sugarland, Alan Jackson, Miranda Lambert, Johnny Cash, and SO many more!  You use the Wii remote to mimic the moves on the screen, earn points for getting your groove on, and Boot, Scoot, and Boogey your way to a higher score than your competitors. 

 

 

Being someone who loves every type of music but country, Country Dance was a definite stretch for me and honestly I wasn’t sure if I would like it or not, but after the first song I was hooked.  Not only does Country Dance feature one of my all-time favorite songs, “Watermelon Crawl” it has something for just about everyone from Johnny Cash to Miley Cyrus!  We have had a blast every single time we play this game, I do have to admit that I do kinda, sorta get a little too competitive sometimes and run around saying something like, “Yeah, that’s right…I so own this game!”  when I win, but that doesn’t happen too often…only when I play.  Seriously though if you and your family love dance games you will LOVE Country Dance, it’s full throttle fun, high energy, and an awesome way to get your family up and moving!  Country Dance is rated E10+!

 

Make sure you Like Country Dance on Facebook and follow Country Dance on Twitter

 

Buy it!

 

You can pick up Country Dance for Wii for $39.99 where video games are sold. 

1 comment :

  1. I sooo want to get this one. I saw the commercial and this is my style.

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!