Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My children LOVE the Zhu Zhu pets, they are probably the one toy that my children actually play with on a consistent basis.  And as much as it pains me to say it, I think they are just so darn cute too! 
Thanks to Mom Select a few weeks back my kiddos were introduced to the Wild Bunch (kind of like the Zhu Zhu Pets wild, crazy, adorably furry cousins).  The Wild Bunch is made up of 4 furry cuddly woodland creatures:  Zu Zu the Hedgehog, Sweetie the adorable bunny, Stink the Skunk, and Rocco the Raccoon!  Mom Select thought having a Wild Bunch party would be a great way to introduce people to the Wild Bunch, so that is exactly what we did!
My oldest daughter’s invited a few of their friends over for a wild, fun, Zhu-riffic good time!  They played games (Wild Bunch races was their favorite), had a water balloon fight, ate lots of yummy snacks, and even the littlest guests got in on the act playing with the Wild Bunch and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk!  They had an awesome time—see for yourself!
Zhu Zhu Pets Wild BunchSome of the party guests posing with their new Wild Bunch friends!
Wild Bunch Sweetie 
Even Lil Diva got in on the act!
Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch
Wild Bunch Racing!
Wild Bunch
Water Balloon Fight!
Thanks to Mom Select for choosing us to have this awesome Wild Bunch Party!  The kids had a blast and I had a ton of fun watching them play around with their new Wild Bunch friends! 
*  Mom Select provided me with the items needed to throw this Wild Bunch Party*

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!