Image Map

ShareThis

Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Days of Truth Day 14:  A hero who has let you down (letter).

Writing a letter for this would be too painful for me and honestly more of my family’s business than I want to bring here to my blog.  So I will answer this question, but with one word and no explanation…hey, some things need to be left alone…right?  So the hero who let me down is my mother.


Day 15 question is:  Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
 

This one probably goes without saying, but the someone I couldn't live without is actually 4 little people and those little people are my babies!  They make me feel strong when I am weak, happy when I am sad, fearless when I'm afraid, confident when I want to give up--they are my life and I know that I couldn't live even a single second without them! 
Categories:

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!