Image Map

ShareThis

Sunday, August 22, 2010

If there is one thing that moms the world over relish it is their bath time.  Some of us like baths and some of us like showers, but I can guarantee you that all of us LOVE bath time!  Having four kids running around all day screaming at me, demanding this and that, and beating the crap out of me makes me one very tired and completely stressed out mom at the end of a long day, but I know that all I have to do is go into the bathroom, lock the door, turn on the shower and let go of all of the days worried.  Of course, I am a bath person—I will take a shower, but I prefer to take a bath.  Getting me out of a hot relaxing tub at night and into the shower is going to be hard sell.image
When I was asked to review the Waterpik showerhead I was hesitant, but decided that it looked too indulgent and relaxing to pass up.  Waterpik has been around since 1962 and have been committed to developing innovative personal and oral care products.  They are dedicated to creating products that will not only improve the health and well-being of their consumers, but provide a truly transforming experience.  WaterPik showerheads are designed using their patented OptiFLOW technology, to maximize water pressure by increasing water force by up to 30%! This provides you with an enjoyable shower, so you feel refreshed and invigorated.  image
I was sent the Waterpik Easy Select Medallion showerhead to review.  As soon as I opened the box containing the Easy Select Medallion I couldn’t wait to remove my old showerhead and install the Easy Select.  The Easy Select Medallion looks indulgent and sleek, like it was made to grace the showers of the rich and famous.  Ultra sleek and sophisticated the Easy Select Medallion looks as beautiful as the amazing shower it provides.  It took some pleading on my part, but I finally convinced my husband (aka SO NOT Mr. Fixit) to install the Easy Select.  My husband, who grows inpatient starting the dryer wasn’t too happy about installing the Easy Select Medallion , but I promised him that the installation was a breeze so he reluctantly agreed.  It literally took 5 minutes to install the Easy Select Medallion , and that included removing the old showerhead.  I’m pretty sure that hubby was impressed with how easy the installation was as well. 
As I mentioned above I am more of a long, hot bath kinda gal, but the Easy Select looked so new and shiny and tempting that I couldn’t resist taking a shower (as soon as hubby installed it).  The Waterpik Easy Select has 5 custom spray settings (my personal favorite is the Circular Massage) and with the spray selector on the handle of the showerhead it was so easy to switch between the different settings to find the flow I liked best.  I have to admit, my shower with the Easy Select was AMAZING.  The water flow was perfect on each of the settings and I loved the fact that the hose was flexible and had a 5 foot range. 
Even though I still indulge every once in a while in a nice hot bath, more often than not I find myself showering (and loving it) with the Easy Select Medallion! 

disclosure button

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!