Image Map

ShareThis

Monday, November 23, 2009

When my sister and I were little we loved Fraggle Rock, remember that show? Dance your cares away…down at Fraggle Rock! Those were the days!

Since no Christmas is complete without a couple of great DVD’s I thought I would tell you guys a little about the Fraggle Rock DVD’s that I received recently! Maybe you can include them in your little one’s stocking this year…they do make great stocking stuffers you know!

image

The first DVD is perfect for watching with the kiddos in front of a warm fire with lots of hot chocolate (with marshmallows of course). A Merry Fraggle Holiday is a brand new DVD (released this month) that will have your little ones dancing their cares away while they have fun with the Fraggles.

Music, fun, and holiday adventures with the Fraggles! Come along with Gobo, Red, Boober, and the whole Fraggle gang for three wintery adventures bursting with wonder, laughter, and rockin music! Whether it’s celebrating the annual Festival of the Bells or learning the value of generosity, the Fraggles discover that although the meaning of the season is different for everyone, it’s the power of friendship that truly makes the holidays special. A Merry Fraggle Holiday includes three episodes and lots of special features.

I personally think I saved the best for last, now you can own the entire Fraggle Rock series on DVD! Fraggle Rock The Complete Series and Fraggle Rock The Complete Final Season are both available in DVD box sets for your viewing pleasure…my sister would LOVE this!

image

For more on the Fraggle Rock DVD Box Sets or more on A Merry Fraggle Holiday you can visit JimHenson.com!

You can check out these and lots of other great gift ideas in Misadventures in Baby Raising’s Holiday Gift Guide 2009!

1 comment :

  1. Wow...Fraggle Rock...it's been years...more than a decade. I hardly remember them. I remember McDonald's used to give out the Fraggle Rock toys, though!

    ReplyDelete

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!