Image Map

ShareThis

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

glade_logo

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned before that I’m a self-confessed scent snob when it comes to my laundry detergent, well since I’m telling the truth I suppose I must confess that I’m a scent snob when it comes to keeping my house smelling great as well. In addition to being very picky about the fragrances I allow in my house I am also very sensitive to most air fresheners because of their strength (I have never had this problem with any of the Glade scents and that is probably one of the biggest reasons I love Glade so much). I have been a Glade user (and only a Glade user) since I moved out on my own quite a few years ago. I’m not sure if it’s the amazing scents that Glade has to offer or the myriad of ways to use those scents that I like best, but I do know for certain that Glade stands head and shoulders above its competitors in my book. From their many scents to the numerous products they offer Glade remains a force to be reckoned with in the ever growing, hugely popular world of air fresheners. Glade offers its customers a long list of fragrance products so it is not at all hard to find one (or 10) that you love. From fabric fresheners to Flameless candles (love the Wisp as well) there truly is a product and a scent for everyone!

Imagine my excitement when I found out recently that I would be doing a review for Glade Sense & Spray Automatic Air Freshener, alright the truth is that I was probably more excited about this review than almost any other review I have done this year…yes I know I have problems, but I LOVE Glade! Glade Sense & Spray allows you to get a burst of fragrance whenever you need it thanks to its motion sensor. The innovative Sense & Spray unit automatically detects movement and releases a burst of fragrance. And perhaps one of the best features of the unit is it’s unique lock out mode which prevents fragrance from being released again until 30 minutes after the last burst. Another great feature of the Sense & Spary is that you can customize your fragrance levels by pushing the Boost Button for a little extra freshness even when the unit is in lock out mode.

When I received my Glade Sense & Spray I immediately took it out of the package and placed it in my living room on top of the mantel (since it is in a central location in the room), then I forgot about it, until I walked into my living room from outside and was greeted with a wisp of fragrance. I have to tell you that I have received more compliments on this Glade product than any other I have owned, perhaps it is because the wisps of air are unexpected making them undeniably pleasant. Aside from the great scent (I have Hawaiian Breeze in mine at the moment) I really and truly do love that the scents are not overpowering, I have a tendency to get major headaches and sometimes very strong scents can trigger those, making it nearly impossible for me to use air fresheners in my house. I’m not quite sure why the Glade products do not bother me, but I completely appreciate that I can use them and not suffer a migraine as a result! product_lg_unit_23_0

To check out Glade Sense & Spray and a ton of other great products from Glade you can go to Glade's website which is full of fragrant goodies! You can also pick up a Glade Sense & Spray for yourself (which I recommend ) at mass retailers nationwide!

disclosurebutton2

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Can you relate? Well let me know about it!